Implemented Any chance of a few more ad templates?

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
While I'm at it, is there also any chance of one after the closing </li> at the bottom of the message template?

The current ad template, ad_message_below, is above the closing </li> which makes the ad part of the post.

If there was a template include after the closing </li>, that would make it possible to insert an ad which looks exactly like a post.

It would be handy if there was an ad_below_lower_breadcrumb template.

That would be preferable instead of editing the PAGE_CONTAINER template or utilising the page_container_breadcrumb_bottom hook.
I'm not sure how an ad_below_lower_breadcrumb template is any different from appending to the page_container_breadcrumb_bottom hook?

I'm not sure how an ad_below_lower_breadcrumb template is any different from appending to the page_container_breadcrumb_bottom hook?
I've just got what you mean, sorry :)

I've now added ad_below_bottom_breadcrumb.

Regarding your request for an ad template below the closing </li> of the message template, can you not already achieve this by using ad_message_below.html and having the contents close and reopen the <li> ?
HTML:
</li><li><!-- ad content here -->

For anyone using the solution above for the ad_message_below template, make sure the closing and opening tags are on the same line, as Kier posted: </li><li>

If you put them on separate lines, the inline editor hangs, for some bizarre reason.

my additions:
-side of the forum templates (left and right)
-above of the header template
-sidebar templates below members online now
-sidebar templates below forum statistics

Top Bottom