Annoying error when trying to install add-ons

ErrorCode

This is what I keep getting when I try to install add-ons:

examplemu.png

What does this mean?

Do you have any other add-ons installed?

I haven't seen anyone else report that problem with the banking add-on so it could be a conflict with another add-on.

What triggers the error? Does it happen when you are installing the banking addon? You seemed to imply that it happens when you install any addon. If that is the case then there might be a problem with the forum itself. The uppercase phrase title is suspicious.

I can take a look if you are comfortable giving me your FTP and admin login information. Otherwise you should probably submit a ticket:

http://xenforo.com/customers/support

What triggers the error? Does it happen when you are installing the banking addon? You seemed to imply that it happens when you install any addon. If that is the case then there might be a problem with the forum itself. The uppercase phrase title is suspicious.

I can take a look if you are comfortable giving me your FTP and admin login information. Otherwise you should probably submit a ticket:

http://xenforo.com/customers/support

Well, now the error happens when I try and install any add-on but I'm pretty sure that it originated with the [bd] Banking add-on. I've never seen it before I tried installing that. If you think you can help, send me a PM and we can talk about it.

I'm the author of the [bd] Banking. I'm pretty sure I don't mess with default phrases, all my phrases have prefix. So if you believe my add-on causes this error, you can send me a message with your site info and I will come by and check. Thanks.

Look for a customized version of the phrase "Conversations" (that's the title) - you should rename it to "conversations" (lower case) or revert it.

Did you enabled debug mode? You need to change to the "English (US)" phrase set to find it because the key is "1-Conversations" which means language_id = 1, title= "Conversations" (while the "Master Language" phrase set has language_id = 0). Then you can use both the "Search Phrases" feature or the inline filter in "Phrases" page.

And please investigate before blaming an add-on. Thanks.

Top Bottom