[Andrew] Banned Users List

[Andrew] Banned Users List 1.1.0

No permission to download
Yjere's no uder ID, just the user name.
The add-on considers the user spam banned if their user_id is in xf_spam_cleaner_log. If you truncate that table or somehow remove an user from it then the user will show on the list. Also, if you use another add-on to identify and ban spam users then their user_id may not appear in xf_spam_cleaner_log.

PHP:
        $hideSpamUsers = $this->options()->andrewHideSpamUsers;

If($hideSpamUsers == 1)
        {
            $users = $finder
                ->with('Ban')
                ->with('SpamCleanerLog',false)
                ->where('is_banned',1)
                ->where('SpamCleanerLog.user_id', null)
                ->order('Ban.ban_date','DESC')
                ->fetch();
        }
        else
        {
            $users = $finder
                ->with('Ban')
                ->where('is_banned',1)
                ->order('Ban.ban_date','DESC')
                ->fetch();
        }

Added option in admin panel to hide users banned by spam cleaner
I do, yes, on one forum where the new option isn't working I am using the Easy User ban addon by Siropu.

I can confirm that the new option works just fine on 3 other forums that do not use Easy Ban. And if I disable Easy Ban on that one forum, your new option works perfectly.

I will post in the Easy Ban thread. Perhaps Siropu can modify his addon to make it compatible.

I do, yes, on one forum where the new option isn't working I am using the Easy User ban addon by Siropu.

I can confirm that the new option works just fine on 3 other forums that do not use Easy Ban. And if I disable Easy Ban on that one forum, your new option works perfectly.

I will post in the Easy Ban thread. Perhaps Siropu can modify his addon to make it compatible.
How do spam users show up under Siropu's add-on? Do you know if it users the built in spam cleaner? I can add whatever method his add-on uses to my add-on, which is probably easier than Siropu using a table he doesn't currently use.

How do spam users show up under Siropu's add-on? Do you know if it users the built in spam cleaner? I can add whatever method his add-on uses to my add-on, which is probably easier than Siropu using a table he doesn't currently use.
Sorry, I don't know. Using his addon, the xf_spam_cleaner_log shows only the username, not the user_id. I have posted the issue in Siropu's thread and referred him to this post.

Wow. This is bizarre. :confused:

I had disabled the Easy Ban addon to check that your addon works correctly with the new option, which it did.

In response to your question, I just new re-enabled the Siropu addon and now your addon is correctly showing only bans not created by the spam cleaner.

Beats me why but it's now working on all 4 forums where it's installed.

But to answer your question, the spam cleaner bans just show this as the reason: "Spam. Please contact the administrator if this was done in error."

Wow. This is bizarre. :confused:

I had disabled the Easy Ban addon to check that your addon works correctly with the new option, which it did.

In response to your question, I just new re-enabled the Siropu addon and now your addon is correctly showing only bans not created by the spam cleaner.

Beats me why but it's now working on all 4 forums where it's installed.

But to answer your question, the spam cleaner bans just show this as the reason: "Spam. Please contact the administrator if this was done in error."
Instead of just checking for users in xf_spam_cleaner_log, I can add a check to see if the reason = the phrase used. This would probably reduce issues.

Is that intended for mobile? To be honest, I wouldn't use it personally but I can see where some might like it.
It is a widget, like any other Xenforo widget.

For forums that like to highlight when a user is banned than it has use on one of the forum/thread sidebars.

I will make it part of my next release. I plan on spending some time the next two weeks to figure out how filters work. I really need to figure out filters for another add-on of mine and know that could be useful with this one.

XF\PrintableException: Batch install error: Line 65: Unknown tag extension encountered. - Template name: public:andrew_banneduserslist_view

any solution?

Top Bottom