Anchorman 2

BirdOPrey5

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Best movie of the year... ?

More like best movie of the decade! :p

Can't wait to go and see this. I was hopeful this was ever going to be made and glad it did when I first heard about it. Probably due to scheduling conflicts with the actors prolonged this one but it can't come soon enough.

Have you watched it? I didn't think it was screening till the end of the month or did you get an early screening of the movie?

No haven't seen it yet... Only the trailers- this is more a prediction than a review.

well I'm feeling optimistic and will agree with you. Loved the first movie and hope this one rivals the first. One thing I would have liked to have seen is Ben stiller make a cameo role in the Fight scene. But I'm assuming he's not in this one, since i couldn't find his name in the credits.

first one is my fav comedy movie

lol @ all the littering they do.

i have a friend who does that. smh.

I find the promotion for this film to be brilliant. The Dodge Durango videos are hilarious.

They also have Ferrell doing actual news broadcasts at local TV stations in the full Ron Burgundy character. He also co-hosted the Canadian Olympic Curling Trials for TSN (a sports network in Canada for those who don't know).

I'm always suspicious when a movie needs to have so much hype.
Seems like every local TV station in America has had him as a co-anchor.
That said, I'll see it but probably not until pay per view.

Lmfaooo will was fighting off sleep near the end. Its not obvious but i can tell cause he missed his line 'stay classy'

Top Bottom