1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anchor BBcode (BBM) - Anchorman 1.0

Add anchors to your posts in your Xenforo forum.

1. otto

otto Well-Known Member

otto submitted a new resource:

Anchorman - a Anchor BBcode for BBM addon - Add anchors to your posts in your Xenforo forum.

Read more about this resource...

2. otto

otto Well-Known Member

First downloads now... Any feedback how it work, or not? :)

3. Blast

Blast Active Member

I'll try it out and will report back since I'm looking for an Anchor BBCode.

Nvm. Don't want to waste 10 minutes just to download an addon.

4. sub_ubi

sub_ubi Member

Registration on the external site is broken, impossible to obtain this addon.

5. otto

otto Well-Known Member

Hello,

what is your problem with registration? Others can register, thats all I can say at the moment. So please specificate your problem a litle bit more so I can do something to help you. :)

If you are new:
    1. just select above right your favorite language - its quite simple
    upload_2017-2-18_16-39-1.png

2. click on "Register now" Button - like on every other forum
    upload_2017-2-18_16-39-42.png

3. if not done, you must now 10 seconds wait and after click on "OK" Button to sign for cookie use - that is a must have thing, for sites hosted in germany and also for german peopel. EU and German law ...
    upload_2017-2-18_16-38-27.png

4. make a hand full and normal steps to complete your registration, these steps are not others then on other sites
    upload_2017-2-18_16-37-45.png

5. this step is made for Xenforo. We wouldn't support members without a Xenforo licence - so just copy your Xenforo token to let us know, that you have a legal copy from Xenforo.
    upload_2017-2-18_16-44-13.png
    or just click: https://xen-hilfe.de/account/xenforo-license
    upload_2017-2-18_16-46-42.png

After last step you can download our free addons and language packs. Thats all. Nothing is broken. :)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017 at 3:47 PM
    sub_ubi likes this.