"An unexpected exception occurred"

SneakyDave

EDIT: This should probably be moved to "bugs"?

Sorry, the title should be "An unexpected exception occurred"

I saw I had an alert of some type on my local installation, clicking the "Alerts" link gave me this non-formatted error message.
"An unexpected exception occurred"

The URI for this was at index.php?account/alerts

Is it possible to turn on error reporting at some level to see all errors?

Ah, I was able to get this logged to the server log....

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: today - library/XenForo/Locale.php:530
I can provide the stack trace, and the other useful information if anybody wants it.

Seems like your phrase cache is incomplete.

Try to rebuild your phrase cache. If you encountered the timeout error during installation, then try running installation again should get you started. If not, editing and reverting a phrase should trigger it to rebuild the indexes, too.

If you're already installed, you can try to run the installer again (just make sure it doesn't actually re-install but instead reload the xml and re-build the cache). Alternatively, if you feel safer, edit a phrase, and revert it, that should also trigger the cache rebuilding process.

If you're already installed, you can try to run the installer again (just make sure it doesn't actually re-install but instead reload the xml and re-build the cache). Alternatively, if you feel safer, edit a phrase, and revert it, that should also trigger the cache rebuilding process.
How do I do this on a site I cant open?

I ran into this problem also with my one of my host and i saw that it was a problem with when i was upgrading the Zend framwork in cpanel.. So i did not do anything and today voila all fine :)

just check all error logs and then go from there and start all nessesary tasks to fix the problem..

Top Bottom