An exception occurred: The Mysqli

arabic

An exception occurred: The Mysqli extension is required for this adapter but the extension is not loaded in /home/us/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 291

Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 315
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection() in XenForo/Application.php at line 547
XenForo_Application->loadDb() in XenForo/Application.php at line 774
XenForo_Application->lazyLoad() in XenForo/Application.php at line 804
XenForo_Application::get() in XenForo/Model.php at line 161
XenForo_Model->_getDb() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 138
XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->_getMultiFromDb() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 97
XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 134
XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 125
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xenforoa/public_html/index.php at line 13

This sounds like something that would've happened after a server move or a PHP upgrade (without all the required extensions). The MySQLi extension must be loaded with PHP.

Please don't post the same issue on multiple threads.

In most instances you would be better off starting a new thread to receive support related to your own installation.

Sorry I thought this thread was from 2012 my bad I wasn't paying attention to the date as closely as I thought.......... Brogan two posts yet your only comment isn't to help only a request to more properly ask a question??? The first post was a generic that happened this weekend, this post is directly related to my issue (I figured it out thanks though)

Top Bottom