XF 1.2 An exception occurred: Controller response exception: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect

yavuz

I updated my Apace version to Apache 2.4.6 and installed google page speed (on WHM) Since then I'm getting these errors:

Code:
XenForo_ControllerResponse_Exception: Controller response exception: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect - library/XenForo/Controller.php:799
Generated By: Bilinmeyen Hesap, 3 dakika önce
Stack Trace

#0 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(601): XenForo_Controller->responseException(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect))
#1 /home/user/public_html/library/TMDb/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(34): XenForo_Controller->canonicalizeRequestUrl('konular/spirite...')
#2 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(60): TMDb_ControllerPublic_Thread->canonicalizeRequestUrl('konular/spirite...')
#3 /home/user/public_html/library/TMDb/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(5): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#4 /home/user/public_html/library/XenFans/ThreadTools/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(24): TMDb_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#5 /home/user/public_html/library/Waindigo/PostAsUser/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(16): XenFans_ThreadTools_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#6 /home/user/public_html/library/ThreadWatchers/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): Waindigo_PostAsUser_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#7 /home/user/public_html/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(9): ThreadWatchers_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#8 /home/user/public_html/library/WhoHasReadAThread/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(4): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#9 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): WhoHasReadAThread_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#10 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(67) "http://www.sitename.com/threads/name-fsp-pc-oyun-proper.10162/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Maybe not directly releated but when I deactivate XenPorta the whole forum turns into an error (white page)
I'll post this over XenPorta once I know what it's causing the error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Controller response exception: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect in /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php on line 799

XenForo_Controller->responseException() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 601
    XenForo_Controller->canonicalizeRequestUrl() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 37
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sitename.com/public_html/index.php at line 13

I downgraded Apache to the 2.2.25 but that didn't have any impact.

It'd be configurable in your php.ini, but it's also very likely that you're running into a conflict with some other element of PHP or PHP extension. You should check what you're running and ensure that they're actually designed for/compatible with your PHP version. (You likely changed this--intentionally or not--when you changed your Apache.)

It'd be configurable in your php.ini, but it's also very likely that you're running into a conflict with some other element of PHP or PHP extension. You should check what you're running and ensure that they're actually designed for/compatible with your PHP version. (You likely changed this--intentionally or not--when you changed your Apache.)

I got back to the PHP version I used before (2.2.25) and PHP 5.4.17. These are all the modules that are currently installed:

modules.webp

Top Bottom