XF 1.2 An exception occurred: Controller response exception: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect

yavuz

I updated my Apace version to Apache 2.4.6 and installed google page speed (on WHM) Since then I'm getting these errors:

Code:
XenForo_ControllerResponse_Exception: Controller response exception: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect - library/XenForo/Controller.php:799
Generated By: Bilinmeyen Hesap, 3 dakika önce
Stack Trace

#0 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(601): XenForo_Controller->responseException(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect))
#1 /home/user/public_html/library/TMDb/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(34): XenForo_Controller->canonicalizeRequestUrl('konular/spirite...')
#2 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(60): TMDb_ControllerPublic_Thread->canonicalizeRequestUrl('konular/spirite...')
#3 /home/user/public_html/library/TMDb/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(5): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#4 /home/user/public_html/library/XenFans/ThreadTools/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(24): TMDb_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#5 /home/user/public_html/library/Waindigo/PostAsUser/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(16): XenFans_ThreadTools_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#6 /home/user/public_html/library/ThreadWatchers/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): Waindigo_PostAsUser_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#7 /home/user/public_html/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(9): ThreadWatchers_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#8 /home/user/public_html/library/WhoHasReadAThread/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(4): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#9 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): WhoHasReadAThread_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#10 /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/user/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(67) "http://www.sitename.com/threads/name-fsp-pc-oyun-proper.10162/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Maybe not directly releated but when I deactivate XenPorta the whole forum turns into an error (white page)
I'll post this over XenPorta once I know what it's causing the error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Controller response exception: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect in /home/user/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php on line 799

XenForo_Controller->responseException() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 601
    XenForo_Controller->canonicalizeRequestUrl() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 37
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sitename.com/public_html/index.php at line 13
I downgraded Apache to the 2.2.25 but that didn't have any impact.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
It'd be configurable in your php.ini, but it's also very likely that you're running into a conflict with some other element of PHP or PHP extension. You should check what you're running and ensure that they're actually designed for/compatible with your PHP version. (You likely changed this--intentionally or not--when you changed your Apache.)

yavuz

It'd be configurable in your php.ini, but it's also very likely that you're running into a conflict with some other element of PHP or PHP extension. You should check what you're running and ensure that they're actually designed for/compatible with your PHP version. (You likely changed this--intentionally or not--when you changed your Apache.)
I got back to the PHP version I used before (2.2.25) and PHP 5.4.17. These are all the modules that are currently installed:

modules.png