AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2

AMPXF - AMP for Xenforo 2 [Paid] 1.4.9

No permission to buy (€50.00)
@mazzly Please Add Google Analytics 4 support. Google Analytics web property ID / UA number in the format UA-XXXXXX-Y and Google Analytics 4 Measurement ID in the format of G-XXXXXX.

See https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/9310895.
AMP pages don't have support for GA4 yet from what I can gather. Here is the issue tracking on the AMP project page: https://github.com/ampproject/amphtml/issues/24621

Once it is supported we will surely add support for it :) 👍

I don’t think I ever ended up posting my results in here. This graph shows January 10, 2021 to now. I installed the add-on on January 19.

I’m not sure if this is the ideal graph to reference or if I should use something else.

6026B2E5-74A4-46AA-B379-E034DDB92596.webp

I would like to add that my Bounce Rate fell from 70% to 40% since installing ampxf. Page Views have increased 25% and Pages Per Session are up 46%. (y)
That's nice! :) 👍
I don’t think I ever ended up posting my results in here. This graph shows January 10, 2021 to now. I installed the add-on on January 19.

I’m not sure if this is the ideal graph to reference or if I should use something else.

View attachment 254701
I guess it would be good if the traffic ~2-3 months before install date was also shown, otherwise it doesn't say too much :)
Hello

What are the ideal settings to add?
The default settings are fine as they are :) 👍 The extra options have been added over time for customers that have had specific needs. If you don't have any specific needs, the options themselves are mostly irrelevant :)

Hope that makes sense

Cheers
//Jonathan

That's nice! :) 👍

I guess it would be good if the traffic ~2-3 months before install date was also shown, otherwise it doesn't say too much :)

The default settings are fine as they are :) 👍 The extra options have been added over time for customers that have had specific needs. If you don't have any specific needs, the options themselves are mostly irrelevant :)

Hope that makes sense

Cheers
//Jonathan

thank you

Does this strip ads or any features of xenforo or addons?
You will have to place AMP ads for the AMP variant of the pages.
Most addons are compatible with AMPXF, but if it e.g. contains some dynamic content that uses custom JS it might not work :)

Hope that helps
//Jonathan

Getting this error in the log:
Code:
[*]ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "thumbnail_url" on null
[*]src/addons/XenAddons/Showcase/Listener.php:299

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/XenAddons/Showcase/Listener.php(299): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 299)
#1 [internal function]: XenAddons\Showcase\Listener::XenAddons\Showcase\{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), false, Object(AL\ShowcaseFilter\XenAddons\Showcase\Entity\Item), '', false, true)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1121): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#3 /mnt/storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s12/public/xa_sc_item_list_macros.php(506): XF\Template\Templater->func('sc_item_thumbna...', Array, false)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(817): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(139): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('xa_sc_item_list...', 'list_view_layou...', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#6 /storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s12/public/xa_sc_category_view.php(229): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('xa_sc_item_list...', 'list_view_layou...', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1644): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#8 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xa_sc_category_...', Array, true, NULL)
#9 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:xa_sc_ca...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XenAddons\\Showc...', 'public:xa_sc_ca...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src/XF/App.php(2344): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(34) "/marketplace/categories/motoren.1/"
  ["referrer"] => string(27) "https://domain .nl/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/marketplace/categories/motoren_1/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Not sure if AMPXF or the Xon/Xenaddons add-on is the culprit...

Last edited:
Getting this error in the log:
Code:
[*]ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "thumbnail_url" on null
[*]src/addons/XenAddons/Showcase/Listener.php:299

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/XenAddons/Showcase/Listener.php(299): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 299)
#1 [internal function]: XenAddons\Showcase\Listener::XenAddons\Showcase\{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), false, Object(AL\ShowcaseFilter\XenAddons\Showcase\Entity\Item), '', false, true)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1121): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#3 /mnt/storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s12/public/xa_sc_item_list_macros.php(506): XF\Template\Templater->func('sc_item_thumbna...', Array, false)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(817): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(139): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('xa_sc_item_list...', 'list_view_layou...', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
#6 /storage/internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s12/public/xa_sc_category_view.php(229): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('xa_sc_item_list...', 'list_view_layou...', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1644): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#8 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xa_sc_category_...', Array, true, NULL)
#9 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:xa_sc_ca...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XenAddons\\Showc...', 'public:xa_sc_ca...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src/XF/App.php(2344): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(34) "/marketplace/categories/motoren.1/"
  ["referrer"] => string(27) "https://domain .nl/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/marketplace/categories/motoren_1/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Not sure if AMPXF or the Xon/Xenaddons add-on is the culprit...
That line of code is not in XenAddons/Showcase so I think it is related to the @AddonsLab shocase/classifieds version.
There is some type of sanity check in their addon on line 299, but it doesn't seem to be enough..

Hello,

I am confused by this errors: (count around 140 at the moment at several threads)
DISALLOWED_ATTR on line: 1904 column: 113
The attribute 'target' may not appear in tag 'span'.

Have anybody a hint what I have to fix at what point? When I open the link and then open the site code page - I cant find at the position the mentioned error(s).

Xenforo 2.2.6 PL2 and aktual AMP Addon.

Hello,

I am confused by this errors: (count around 140 at the moment at several threads)

Have anybody a hint what I have to fix at what point? When I open the link and then open the site code page - I cant find at the position the mentioned error(s).

Xenforo 2.2.6 PL2 and aktual AMP Addon.
The problem seems to have already been fixed, by clicking "verify fix" it would go away by itself :)

I started a bulk reverify of all the pages there now so all the old problems should go away :)

Cheers!
//Jonathan

Thanks. Now looks all fine at AMP site. :)
A verify fix just bevore doesnt helped, this was my first try. ;)

But... Google says:
1628061047624.webp

1628060999285.webp

Here are some from google disliked AMP pages:

And the problem seems at all the same - an cross linked keyword from Siropu Keywords Addon:
1628061233257.webp

I think I have to contact also Siropu to find a solution for this.

Last edited:
I just ran one of my amp pages through an amp validator and _blank was not marked as invalid 🤔

It is definitely allowed in map.

1628069800428.png

Text:
1628070120455.png

Code: AMP
HTML:
Wenn Fragen sind oder ihr Teile braucht (wir ( <span title="Ersatzteilhandel Weisse" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" style="text-decoration: underline;">ETH-Weisse</span> ) haben aktuell[ /CODE]

Code non AMP:
HTML:
Wenn Fragen sind oder ihr Teile braucht (wir ( <i class="far fa-info" data-xf-init="preview-tooltip" data-preview-url="/keyword-linking/1/preview" data-delay="0"></i> <span title="Ersatzteilhandel Weisse" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" style="text-decoration: underline;" data-xf-click="siropu-keyword-link" data-id="1">ETH-Weisse</span>

ETH-Weisse is not a functional link on that page. Though it does have underlink and a tooltip. I wonder if this is messy bbcode in the post content. Or it has a tooltip configured in Keywords addon?

Yes it has a tool-tip only at this point and moment.

I found the problem - I default set: (at Keywords Linking)
1628071342712.png
this to ON and not OFF at Siropus Keywords Linking to open in a new tab. But it seems thats not a good idea ;) when you then dont put a link also at this keyword. I think that was my problem. Google now needs time to see, the problem is gone I think.

Top Bottom