American NSA Out Of Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.
The title of the thread is "American NSA Out Of Control"

Not a pissing contest.
Nothing pissing about it.

In fact, you're right....

The title of the thread is, "American NSA out of control" which is in part a reflection of our government out of control in this case The NSA.

And as our government is primarily a republic with democracy tendencies, our society actions and inaction determine the course of that government including The NSA.

So I ask everyone (including @Sheldon ) what have you done to better society and the world around you?

Or should I start a new topic?

I with the help of a few individuals remotely hacked a few 3rd world government, disabled their defense and communications network, and watched as woman and children were freely able to escape with their lives.

If you've done half the things you've claimed on these boards, or worked for half the people you claim to have worked for, you would either a) be banged up in jail or b) have the most impressive CV in the world.

Realy, get a grip. You have never, not once, ever proven any of your claims of grandeur on XenForo, you always have an excuse. Frankly, it was a little amusing to watch some of these claims, but now its just getting tedious.

If you've done half the things you've claimed on these boards, or worked for half the people you claim to have worked for, you would either a) be banged up in jail or b) have the most impressive CV in the world.

Realy, get a grip. You have never, not once, ever proven any of your claims of grandeur on XenForo, you always have an excuse. Frankly, it was a little amusing to watch some of these claims, but now its just getting tedious.

And that is your opinion. And you're welcome to your opinion.

You could tell me you've done X. And I have only your word for it. I can choose to believe it or not.

Well, for the record, we don't believe you. So as your credibility is pretty low, it might be time to drop most of the ********.

And that is your opinion. And you're welcome to your opinion.

You could tell me you've done X. And I have only your word for it. I can choose to believe it or not.

Apart from most people can provide evidence to back up their claims. You have never provided that evidence not once, and always find some excuse not to.

So please, lets start with this latest claim, what evidence do you have to show that you personally, hacked a 3rd world governement?

Well, for the record, we don't believe you. So as your credibility is pretty low, it might be time to drop most of the bull****.

And that's fine. So in the future, don't ask me any questions about my life and you'll not be disappointed.

Someone in this case asked, what have I done? And I answered to the best of my knowledge. Can't expect anything more of me, just as I can't expect anything more of you had you answered. :)

Apart from most people can provide evidence to back up their claims. You have never provided that evidence not once, and always find some excuse not to.

So please, lets start with this latest claim, what evidence do you have to show that you personally, hacked a 3rd world governement?

Rethink that question. You, are asking an individual to willing submit incriminating evidence. That may or may not be used against that individual.

How would you answer that? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom