1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

amazon kindle fire HD

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by pk698, Sep 6, 2012.

1. pk698

pk698 Active Member

I love the specs (and the price) on the 8.9 kindle fire HD with 1920×1200 resolution... then I read:

Amazon is also going to sell a 4G LTE version of the Kindle Fire HD for $499. It has 32GB of space. For $50 a year, users can get 250MB of data a month and 20GB of cloud storage.
    umm, does that seem a little low to anyone? especially if you watch youtube a lot?
  2. a legacy reborn

a legacy reborn Well-Known Member

That's great data considering it is only $50/yr. Most carriers charge much more for about the same data/mo.
  3. Rigel Kentaurus

Rigel Kentaurus Well-Known Member

250Mb is not the news

The news is $50 a year, that kind of data has been going on AT&T for $15 a month (180 a year), so $50 a year is actually really really good
  4. pk698

pk698 Active Member

^ did not realize that.
  5. Shyuan

Shyuan Well-Known Member

looks like a great deal.. considering it.. until now, I am still ordering replacement due to the defectiveness of my Nexus 7, it's my 3rd.. :( Fire HD looks more promising than Nexus 7 IMO.. would hope to see upcoming comparisons among Nexus 7 and Fire HD..
  6. a legacy reborn

a legacy reborn Well-Known Member

I need to sell my old Kindle Fire now :p. I will probably get the same size Fire but I really like the new specs, then again, who wouldn't?