1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazon HTML links?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Iguana Man, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Iguana Man

Iguana Man New Member

Does anyone know how to link an Amazon affiliate link? Specifically, when you are an Amazon affiliate, you can "link to this page" (ie: say a Blu-ray) and their HTML link includes your affiliate code along with a graphic of the item. When I paste the highlighted HTML code it doesn't display the graphic like we were used to with other s/w.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Moved to the correct forum for support.

You will need to associate your license to post in the customer forums.

3. Taxi

Taxi Member

Thanks Brogan. I've updated Iggy's status. We're all legit here. :D

4. Brogan

Good stuff.

Can you paste the code here you are currently using?
    If it's HTML then you will need an add-on to allow HTML in posts, or create a custom BB Code.

5. Iguana Man

Iguana Man New Member

Does this help?

Picture 1.jpg

6. Brogan

7. Iguana Man

Iguana Man New Member

<-- I'm singing you a song of thanks, Brogan. :D

8. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

Check out the URL rewriter and auto media embedding code add ons... there is an amazon option in them.

9. Brogan

10. Taxi

Taxi Member

Cool. I'll look through these options over the weekend, and see which one fits our needs the best.

Thanks!

11. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

I have been making almost as much as I do with adsense since I implemented this option. It is a great non intrusive way to advertise relevant products to your users... the nice thing about this is that any amazon link posted by any user gets your affiliate tag assigned to it, so your users can essentially advertise for you!