Always getting an error

ibaker

My server error log is continually getting filled with an error that I have no idea how to fix. The error is:

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_5c64_4.MYI'; try to repair it - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, 8 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT xf_t...', Array)
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/library/EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php(38): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('????SELECT xf_t...', Array)
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php(98): EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule(Array, 42, false)
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Waindigo/SocialGroups/Model/Blocks.php(19): EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams(Array, 42, Array)
#6 /home/xxx/public_html/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php(71): Waindigo_SocialGroups_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams(Array, 42)
#7 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(215): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml()
#8 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta_ViewPu...', 'Html', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal')
#9 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('EWRporta_ViewPu...', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal', NULL)
#10 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#11 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(177) "http://www.xyz.com/?dispatch=products.search&more_filters=Y&currency=aud&features_hash=P2&sort_by=bestsellers&sort_order=desc&layout=products_multicolumns&page=42"
  ["_GET"] => array(8) {
    ["dispatch"] => string(15) "products.search"
    ["more_filters"] => string(1) "Y"
    ["currency"] => string(3) "aud"
    ["features_hash"] => string(2) "P2"
    ["sort_by"] => string(11) "bestsellers"
    ["sort_order"] => string(4) "desc"
    ["layout"] => string(21) "products_multicolumns"
    ["page"] => string(2) "42"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The "request state" section above contains a url to my online shop that I use to have in a folder off my domain but the whole folder was removed besides the url above doesn't even include the old folder in the url.

That is some corruption in your database. Use phpmyadmin to run a repair on all tables. Most tables in XenForo are InnoDB which don't support repair. But some are MyISAM, one of which must be corrupted in your case.

That is some corruption in your database. Use phpmyadmin to run a repair on all tables. Most tables in XenForo are InnoDB which don't support repair. But some are MyISAM, one of which must be corrupted in your case.
Thanks Jake, I have done that several times but the errors still keep happening

string(177) "http://www.xyz.com/?dispatch=products

You own triple x dot com, i'm sure you can afford to hire a programmer :D

It appears to be a plugin issue connected to a corrupt database. I would first disable all plugins and see if the error continues to confirm or deny that be the case.

Then turn one plugin on at a time til you find which. Since you tried repair several times, back up all data for that plugin and then uninstall it. Assure the tables for it fully dropped, reinstall and then import your data and hope for the best.

I have edited the error replacing instances of the domain and server account with xxx

When I do a repair I get for the inno tables the normal "The storage engine for the table doesn't support..." and the others I simply get an "OK"

The error is not happening with any form of time consistency i.e. every x mins etc so I gather it is an invoked error.

Mike...thanks I may have to do that...somewhat of trial by error (excuse the pun) and eventually try and hunt down the culprit...thanks again

Same question. Was the repair successful? Did the "Incorrect key file" error go away after the repair?
Jake, the error entires happen consistently for a while then stops for a while then starts again...unfortunately I cleaned the log file out early today and I know I should not have until I had resolved it but I got some free time now and decided to have a look for its cause. May have to wait till the error starts happening again and follow on from there

Ok, it is Tue Morning here in Australia and just looked at my error log and it has 20 pages of errors starting at 4pm yesterday afternoon to 9:30pm yesterday evening.

The same as in my opening post is the main one listed however there is also this one:
Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Got error -1 from storage engine - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 9:30 PM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT xf_t...', Array)
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/library/EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php(38): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('????SELECT xf_t...', Array)
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php(98): EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule(Array, 29, false)
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Waindigo/SocialGroups/Model/Blocks.php(19): EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams(Array, 29, Array)
#6 /home/xxx/public_html/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php(71): Waindigo_SocialGroups_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams(Array, 29)
#7 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(215): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml()
#8 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta_ViewPu...', 'Html', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal')
#9 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('EWRporta_ViewPu...', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal', NULL)
#10 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#12 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(162) "http://www.xyz.com/?dispatch=products.search&more_filters=Y&currency=aud&features_hash=P1&sort_by=popularity&sort_order=asc&layout=products&page=29"
  ["_GET"] => array(8) {
    ["currency"] => string(3) "aud"
    ["features_hash"] => string(2) "P1"
    ["sort_by"] => string(10) "popularity"
    ["sort_order"] => string(3) "asc"
    ["layout"] => string(8) "products"
    ["page"] => string(2) "29"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Yesterday after posting here I removed the Waindigo_SocialGroups block off my EWRporta home page however the error above still shows it as being listed.

It seems to be coming from the home page if EWRporta is listed in the error info as EWRporta is not used anywhere else on my site...would the be a correct assumption?

My Social Groups add-on also extends the XenPorta add-on (as well as just having a block) so might be worth disabling the entire Social Groups add-on just in case and not just removing the block.

Mysqli statement execute error : Got error -1 from storage engine

That's a different error. The first indicated a problem with the data, but this new error indicates some undefined problem with the storage engine. Unfortunately the error is undefined so we don't know exactly what the problem is. Normally an error like this would have an error code indicating the nature of the problem, such as a lack of storage space or a lack of write permissions. But all we know is that storage no worky. So your host or server person needs to look at storage stuff.

I am still getting this error:
Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_5c64_4.MYI'; try to repair it - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 6:50 AM
Stack Trace

#4 /home/xxx/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php(98): EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule(Array, 38, false)
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Waindigo/SocialGroups/Model/Blocks.php(19): EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams(Array, 38, Array)
#6 /home/xxx/public_html/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php(71): Waindigo_SocialGroups_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams(Array, 38)
#12 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(174) "http://www.xyz.com/?dispatch=products.search&more_filters=Y&features_hash=P3&currency=nzd&page=38&sort_by=product&sort_order=desc&layout=products_multicolumns3"
  ["_GET"] => array(8) {
    ["features_hash"] => string(2) "P3"
    ["currency"] => string(3) "nzd"
    ["page"] => string(2) "38"
    ["sort_by"] => string(7) "product"
    ["sort_order"] => string(4) "desc"
    ["layout"] => string(22) "products_multicolumns3"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
I do not know what is causing it...am I right in saying that it is coming from my site's home page which is EWRporta? I have removed the Waindigo Social Groups Block (#5 above) completely yet it is still being listed. I have searched the database and there is no text that includes the word "dispatch" that is in the "url" so I don't know where that is coming from. The database works fine and I have repaired it, optimised it etc etc etc so many times that I could do it in my sleep. There are 46 of these error entries in the error log over a 5hr period and then stopped 12 hours ago and no doubt tomorrow there will be another batch added to the log.

I am at my wits end in trying to find out what is causing the error to the point that I will have to start uninstalling everything and wait day by day to see if the error happens to pinpoint the problem which will have undesirable effects on my site and its users.

It is corruption in the database. It's not a problem with any PHP application or addon.

What causes corruption? Usually a service or server crash during a write. But there are many possible causes. That one error did indicate a storage problem. Maybe your hard drive is failing. I can only guess.

I have a dedicated server and I pay a 3rd part Server Admin company to manage it...I am not sure they will be very helpful in solving this given that the error is being reported by forum software and none of my other sites that use databases are throwing any errors

Top Bottom