Always getting an error

ibaker

My server error log is continually getting filled with an error that I have no idea how to fix. The error is:

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_5c64_4.MYI'; try to repair it - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, 8 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT xf_t...', Array)
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/library/EWRporta/Block/RecentNews.php(38): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('????SELECT xf_t...', Array)
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/library/EWRporta/Model/Blocks.php(98): EWRporta_Block_RecentNews->getModule(Array, 42, false)
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/library/Waindigo/SocialGroups/Model/Blocks.php(19): EWRporta_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams(Array, 42, Array)
#6 /home/xxx/public_html/library/EWRporta/ViewPublic/Custom.php(71): Waindigo_SocialGroups_Model_Blocks->getBlockParams(Array, 42)
#7 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(215): EWRporta_ViewPublic_Custom->renderHtml()
#8 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('EWRporta_ViewPu...', 'Html', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal')
#9 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('EWRporta_ViewPu...', Array, 'EWRporta_Portal', NULL)
#10 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#11 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(177) "http://www.xyz.com/?dispatch=products.search&more_filters=Y&currency=aud&features_hash=P2&sort_by=bestsellers&sort_order=desc&layout=products_multicolumns&page=42"
  ["_GET"] => array(8) {
    ["dispatch"] => string(15) "products.search"
    ["more_filters"] => string(1) "Y"
    ["currency"] => string(3) "aud"
    ["features_hash"] => string(2) "P2"
    ["sort_by"] => string(11) "bestsellers"
    ["sort_order"] => string(4) "desc"
    ["layout"] => string(21) "products_multicolumns"
    ["page"] => string(2) "42"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The "request state" section above contains a url to my online shop that I use to have in a folder off my domain but the whole folder was removed besides the url above doesn't even include the old folder in the url.

This error is actually returned by MySQL:

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_5c64_4.MYI'; try to repair it

XenForo just reports it. It's a MySQL error. A problem with the database, not with XenForo.

As the error indicates, run a repair.

Woke up this morning and found ALL my sites are reporting "An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later."

Got the server admin people on to it (I have dedicated server and pay 3rd part for admin and monitoring services) and they are reporting that Innodb has disappeared off the server...not sure how that could happen...anyway hopefully they will be able to fix all this and I stop getting the errors as well

Hmm, I have seen a few of these lately... where a storage error -1 ends up being a lack of InnoDB support in MySQL. Or more generally it's a problem with the storage engine that is being used (InnoDB, MyISAM, etc), as opposed to an error with the disk or file system which would normally give a more specific error message. I will keep that in mind in the future.

Top Bottom