XF 2.2 I'm Having Google Authenticator Problem. I always got an error when I entered using Binary Validation.

Baby Community

First time getting error logging into my admin account using Google Authenticator

For the first time, I got an error when logging into my admin account using Google Authenticator. That's why I turned off binary verification. Is there a more reliable and working Authendicator? I want advice.

Are you sure you have a correct time settings on server?
TFA via Google Authenticator/Microsoft/Authy depends on time. If you have differences, for example, on 1 minute, you may have issues.

Are you sure you have a correct time settings on server?
TFA via Google Authenticator/Microsoft/Authy depends on time. If you have differences, for example, on 1 minute, you may have issues.
Did I set it correctly until today but it broke today? I remember that I made a transaction about the server in the morning. :?

Generally when you have that type of issue, it is time related. Either someone changed the time settings on the server (different NTP server that is off/wrong time if syncing via NTP/hard coded time or using the actual server BIOS provided time) or your device time is off.

Generally when you have that type of issue, it is time related. Either someone changed the time settings on the server (different NTP server that is off/wrong time if syncing via NTP/hard coded time or using the actual server BIOS provided time) or your device time is off.
I traded on the server this morning. The server time may have changed during the Plesk license process.
Now I do the dual verification function over my mail. No problem. Thank you all

Top Bottom