Alternative method of renewing XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Howard

It's that time again. Time to renew my copy of XenForo forum software. Which I plan on doing because I am sacrificed with the products and services & wish to continue that with future products and services, including updates.

My copy of XenForo is due October 16, 2013 and I am wondering if there is an alternative method of renewing my copy outside of bank wire transfer or paypal? If not currently, is there any future plan consideration for such?

Why don't you just use PayPal?

You accidentally let it slip a while ago that you'd just bought something using PayPal. Which struck me as odd, at the time, seeing as you insist otherwise that you can't or won't use PayPal.

Why don't you just use PayPal?

You accidentally let it slip a while ago that you'd just bought something using PayPal. Which struck me as odd, at the time, seeing as you insist otherwise that you can't or won't use PayPal.
I'm sometimes able to slip through paypal's systems (if no other choice). But not always and often dependent on others.

It would be better for me (and maybe XenForo) if I did not go that route.

Last edited:
Ask one of your mods to do it. Sometimes I ask them to buy something for the site.
Let's see....

Total ad revenue in 3 years.... 1 cent :cry:
Total voluntary donations in 3 years.... $300 :)
Total funds spent in 3 years.... OMG. :eek:

:P

Seriously though, I'd much prefer to do it myself. :coffee:

I don't understand what that was for. All I know is a community is supposed to help one another out.

Too many admins including myself put way too much on our backs. It's okay to ask your members for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom