What Happened To The Alternative (Credit Card) Payment Method?

Divvens

If I remember right, recently there was a direct credit card payment option that was added. I don't see that anymore and it just gives me the option to check-out via PayPal.

Problem is, my card isn't accepted by PayPal for some reason even though almost every card processor (including stripe) accepts my card. I was hoping to renew but now there seems to be a hurdle.

If I remember right, recently there was a direct credit card payment option that was added. I don't see that anymore and it just gives me the option to check-out via PayPal.

Problem is, my card isn't accepted by PayPal for some reason even though almost every card processor (including stripe) accepts my card. I was hoping to renew but now there seems to be a hurdle.
You don't need a PayPal account to pay with credit card, just follow these steps:
http://panelsyndicate.com/help/paypal

It has been disabled, mostly due to higher fraud rates. I'm unsure if or when it will reappear.
Oh, that is sad to hear :( I hope it can be brought back in the future or some kind of alternative payment method apart from PayPal (even Stripe is much better!)

I'm sorry, that happens when I try to help at 1am o_O

I'd suggest Divvens to call PayPal and ask what's going on.
Tried, and I dislike PayPal because they just can't sort out what the issue is. My card just doesn't work with them, and works with almost any other vendor.

Oh, that is sad to hear :( I hope it can be brought back in the future or some kind of alternative payment method apart from PayPal (even Stripe is much better!)

Tried, and I dislike PayPal because they just can't sort out what the issue is. My card just doesn't work with them, and works with almost any other vendor.
It may be your card issuer has had too many chargebacks from PayPal purchases and has blocked transaction dealing with PayPal.
My MasterCard card issuer has blocked PayPal transactions for that reason.

I had to use another card to purchase my XenForo purchase in January via PayPal.

Top Bottom