Other Alternate Addon for Bookmarking Posts?

DRE

Are there any alternate addon's for book marking posts besides syndol's bookmarks?

Not that I know of. What's wrong with syndols bookmarking add-on?
Nothing's wrong with it. @Luke Foreman Post Rating addon clashes with @sonnb XenGallery so I fixed it by changing the Callback Execution Order. When I did that everything was fine until I noticed that the bookmarking profile page tab disappeared. When I clicked XenGallery Member Profile Page tab it showed bookmarks instead. Kind of confusing right but I don't even think most people use bookmarks so I uninstalled it for now. I still want some kind of way to bookmark stuff though. I hate it when addons clash.

Perhaps make some suggestions to Syndol if you have any ideas that might improve the bookmarking add-on that may entice more people to use it if this is partially the issue you have for looking for an alternative. I just don't think you'll get another feature rich alternative like syndols bookmark if ever so it might be better making a request to him or suggestion.

Did you find an alternative?

Perhaps make some suggestions to Syndol if you have any ideas that might improve the bookmarking add-on that may entice more people to use it if this is partially the issue you have for looking for an alternative. I just don't think you'll get another feature rich alternative like syndols bookmark if ever so it might be better making a request to him or suggestion.

Did you find an alternative?
Syndol gets grumpy sometimes so I'll have to figure out by myself how to fix my issues. In the meantime I was offered an alternative that works with better blogs and was created by another developer who created their own version of a bookmarking addon a long time ago but never released it.

turns out one of my fontawesome edits was conflicting with a template modification in the bookmarks addon. Got it working now.

Top Bottom