Alter Ego Detector

Alter Ego Detector 1.7.8

No permission to download
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: extraContent - library/LiamW/AlterEgoDetector/ReportHandler/AlterEgo.php:33
Generated By: testuser, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xxx/public_html/library/LiamW/AlterEgoDetector/ReportHandler/AlterEgo.php(33): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/xxx/...', 33, Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/ReportHandler/Abstract.php(67): LiamW_AlterEgoDetector_ReportHandler_AlterEgo->getContentTitle(Array, Array)
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Report.php(439): XenForo_ReportHandler_Abstract->getContentForThread(Array, Array)
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/library/LiamW/AlterEgoDetector/Extend/ControllerPublic/Login.php(136): XenForo_Model_Report->reportContent('alterego', Array, 'These 2 users a...', Array)
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): LiamW_AlterEgoDetector_Extend_ControllerPublic_Login->actionLogin()
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://www.xxxm.net/login/login"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["login"] => string(5) "testuser"
    ["register"] => string(1) "0"
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["remember"] => string(1) "1"
    ["cookie_check"] => string(1) "1"
    ["redirect"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

i am ask you, now i see to much complicated to download this plugin like i login inside NSA, give me this, confirm that, its realy panic.

about must logged to your site and download this plugin, and must add token like is presidental area, man you are to panic

just let simple download i am not want login to your site, becouse i need only plugin nothing else

about must logged to your site and download this plugin, and must add token like is presidental area, man you are to panic

That does not make grammatical sense. The end doesn't at least.

What do you mean presidential area? That doesn't make sense either.

That does not make grammatical sense. The end doesn't at least.

What do you mean presidential area? That doesn't make sense either.

I think he wants to just download the add-on here and not have to register at your own site to get it.

Can you please update the instrucitons for 1.3.3 template edit ? Beceause it is not the same as FAQ.

Edit: Done. Working fine.

Is this error related to this plugin ?

Code:
XenForo_Exception: No controller response from XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login::actionLogin - library/XenForo/FrontController.php:465
Oluşturan: JaroxJamaica, 16 dakika önce
Yığın Takibi
#0 /home2/technopa/public_html/sosyal/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(355): XenForo_FrontController->_handleControllerResponse(NULL, 'XenForo_Control...', 'Login')
#1 /home2/technopa/public_html/sosyal/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /home2/technopa/public_html/sosyal/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#3 {main}
Talep Yeri
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "http://www.technopat.net/sosyal/giri%C5%9F/login"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["login"] => string(12) "JaroxJamaica"
    ["redirect"] => string(8) "/sosyal/"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

I have it installed on 1.4.1 but it doesn't send a report to the forum id I have it set to.
So it is confirmed with working with 1.4.1?

I have it installed on 1.4.1 but it doesn't send a report to the forum id I have it set to.
So it is confirmed with working with 1.4.1?
It finally sent a report for one user but not the another, i had some members testing it.
Also as soon as it starting working it started sending errors in the admin cp.

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: extraContent - library/LiamW/AlterEgoDetector/ReportHandler/AlterEgo.php:33
Generated By: testuser, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xxx/public_html/library/LiamW/AlterEgoDetector/ReportHandler/AlterEgo.php(33): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/xxx/...', 33, Array)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/ReportHandler/Abstract.php(67): LiamW_AlterEgoDetector_ReportHandler_AlterEgo->getContentTitle(Array, Array)
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Report.php(439): XenForo_ReportHandler_Abstract->getContentForThread(Array, Array)
#3 /home/xxx/public_html/library/LiamW/AlterEgoDetector/Extend/ControllerPublic/Login.php(136): XenForo_Model_Report->reportContent('alterego', Array, 'These 2 users a...', Array)
#4 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): LiamW_AlterEgoDetector_Extend_ControllerPublic_Login->actionLogin()
#5 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /home/xxx/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://www.xxxm.net/login/login"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(7) {
    ["login"] => string(5) "testuser"
    ["remember"] => string(1) "1"