1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almost there!

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by easiii, Jul 26, 2013.

1. easiii

easiii Active Member

Hello,
    After spending a few days testing Xenforo and IPB, I think I finally settled upon Xenforo.
    I have a community with 10.000 registered members, running on a MyBB installation, and I have talked with Jake for the custom conversion.
    Now, I really like Xenforo, however I have a question and a suggestion (for the Xenforo devs)
    Question: I have a few forums in which I would like to enable moderation for the new threads only (not the following posts) . Can this be done without using any plugin!? (please do not say use the User Groups permissions instead of thread moderation!!)

Suggestion: Please work on the Xenforo ACP, it looks cool however most of the functions are hidden or aren't built in, we need more control over the forum permissions. I really think that you need to make the ACP more intuitive, and with more features (similar to IPB)......

Thank you! If I'll have any other questions... I'll ask... :)

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

No, its an all or nothing moderation per forum.

If you have specific suggestions, you should post them in the appropriate support forums.

3. easiii

easiii Active Member

I thought I missed something... Thank you... I'll use the plugin for now, hopefully it will be added in the future builds as it's a very basic function :)