1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almost there!

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by easiii, Jul 26, 2013.

1. easiii

easiii Active Member

Hello,
    After spending a few days testing Xenforo and IPB, I think I finally settled upon Xenforo.
    I have a community with 10.000 registered members, running on a MyBB installation, and I have talked with Jake for the custom conversion.
    Now, I really like Xenforo, however I have a question and a suggestion (for the Xenforo devs)
    Question: I have a few forums in which I would like to enable moderation for the new threads only (not the following posts) . Can this be done without using any plugin!? (please do not say use the User Groups permissions instead of thread moderation!!)

Suggestion: Please work on the Xenforo ACP, it looks cool however most of the functions are hidden or aren't built in, we need more control over the forum permissions. I really think that you need to make the ACP more intuitive, and with more features (similar to IPB)......

Thank you! If I'll have any other questions... I'll ask... :)

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Well-Known Member

No, its an all or nothing moderation per forum.

If you have specific suggestions, you should post them in the appropriate support forums.

3. easiii

easiii Active Member

I thought I missed something... Thank you... I'll use the plugin for now, hopefully it will be added in the future builds as it's a very basic function :)