Implemented Allowing Tabbing in Template Editor

Europhoric

After working frequently in the template editor within Xenforo, I have found it to be very frustrating to not be able to do simple tabs to keep consistent indentations.

Ideally it would be nice to see a more robust template editor possibly with color coding/line-numbers, but the only feature I really would like to see is the ability to detect when the "TAB" button is pressed and inserts the appropriate indentation.

I would do this myself as there are many JS scripts that provide this functionality, but don't really know where to create the necessary changes to the admin templates. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Also you might want to search using webdav to use an editor to edit the templates. I have tried many different programs but have never been able to get it to work properly myself. Everything with documentation is generally on windows or mac and I work on linux. And to anyone linux about to say "just mount it"... I tried and failed and couldn't spend more time on it. Could never get it to write, it would read fine. If any linux pro guy dude fella wants to help me set it up be sure to say so :)

Top Bottom