Fixed  Allow to select multiple threads for moderation even when changing pages

gldtn

You are able to select multiple threads for moderation in a forum on the page being viewed, but when you change page through the pagination on the discussion list it forgets the threads you have already selected on the previous page. Thus making you repeat boring action to moderate when you have a bunch of threads scattered throughout a forum section that needs moderation. Can we make xenforo remember our selections?

Thanks!

Mike,

It doesn't seem to be working on my forum. When I select a thread on 1 page and go to the other page and select another thread, it says I have only one thread selected and it only apply the action to the thread(s) selected on that page.

As always, try on a default style. Additionally, you haven't changed any cookie settings via config.php have you?

I've just tried on a default style, but no go. The only settings on the config.php that I have is;

Code:
$config['cookie']['domain'] = '.plantasenteogenas.org';

Here is a couple of screenshots;

Selecting 2 threads on first page;
Screen shot 2010-12-13 at 3.28.16 PM.webp

Moving to the second page and selecting another thread;
Screen shot 2010-12-13 at 3.28.36 PM.webp

I just tested that here and it works fine.
Do you have your cookie settings set quite high?

Is this a setting in the admin control panel? I was looking for this now and could find anything regarding the cookies on the admin side.

The only line I have in for the config.php for cookies is the one I mentioned above.

I meant cookie settings with regards to your browser.
As far as the inline mod tools are concerned, there's nothing to set up apart from the specific permissions.

I meant cookie settings with regards to your browser.
As far as the inline mod tools are concerned, there's nothing to set up apart from the specific permissions.

Oh, no! My cookies settings on my browser is set to default. I even tried it with different browser to see if that would eliminate the problem, but still not working :/

I just ran a test on my localhost and it worked, so I went into my config.php from my live forum and removed the cookies config line that I mentioned above and it worked. Hmm.. now I'm wondering how I can get this to work with that line since I added that line for the wordpress bridge plugin to work correctly.

Yes, I just tested it also using the details you provided and it worked fine.

I've moved this thread to general troubleshooting from suggestions now that we've confirmed the feature exists and does work.

What happens with your WP installation if you remove the entry from config.php?

The login process when clicking to login under WP homepage tries to login into wordpress directly, where with the entry on the config.php it redirects to the board login page.

Top Bottom