1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Allow members to move their own threads in a specific forum to specifics forums

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by Arno Nühm, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Arno Nühm

Arno Nühm Active Member

I would love to have a simple Add-on to allow members of usergroup X to move their own threads from forum A, B, C, [...], ... to forum D, E, F, [...], ...

It should be selectable for me as admin WHICH usergroups are allowed to do this.

It should be selectable for me as admin in WHICH forums users are allowed to do this.
    They are not allowed to move to all forums, otherwise I could simple use the core feature :)

It should be selectable for me as admin to WHICH forums users are allowed to move their threads to.

2. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

3. Arno Nühm

Arno Nühm Active Member

Thanks, @rafass - I've already seen this one, but unfortunately it does not allow to move own threads and even if it would allow it, I would still need a "move to specific forums only" feature :)