Alien Babble

Header image is wayyyyy to big. It takes up the entire viewport on mobile. The old logo was sufficient.
That's fixed now. I will keep Babble Babe on her own style and use the current one as the flagship so there's no more controversy :ROFLMAO:

Hi @l3ta ,

How is it going? I remember you saying about giving up on this project and I was wondering how you was getting on as we haven't heard from you in a while? Btw, I have spoke to some other admin about your community as he is also an admin of an UFO/Alien community and was thinking you two should totally collaborate and maybe can come up with something amazing! Feel free to drop me a PM!

Hi @l3ta ,

How is it going? I remember you saying about giving up on this project and I was wondering how you was getting on as we haven't heard from you in a while? Btw, I have spoke to some other admin about your community as he is also an admin of an UFO/Alien community and was thinking you two should totally collaborate and maybe can come up with something amazing! Feel free to drop me a PM!
Hi joy. Pretty good, thanks for asking. :) AB is in a permanent state of stasis. I'm keeping it on ice 🥶 until better times come along lol. Don't know wut sort of collab I could do with a competing site, tho. It is unlikely that they would want to share their membership with us. 🤔 However, if they want to send some members my way, I wouldn't mind at all hehe. :D

Looks beautiful! Great job @l3ta !

THANK YOU, JOY!
ASHLZYA.png

Top Bottom