XF 1.4 Alerts - watched threads

Nebulous

Members aren't being notified of replies to watched threads. Their settings/preferences are correct, but the alerts aren't coming.

Any idea on how to fix that?

I was going to say there might be an easy way to "mass re-enable" alert notifications for all threads you are watching but dont receive alerts for ....

upload_2015-3-31_21-21-39.webp
But I dont see a
Enable Alerts
Just an enable emails.

Are they showing up as unread in watched threads? Can you reproduce this yourself? (You haven't disabled the alerts in alert preferences have you?)

Yes, they show up as "New" / unread in the thread but that first alert never comes. All usergroups set to have Maximum tag alerts per message set to unlimited. alert preferences are set the way they should be.

Members in different usergroups have mentioned this as well.

Members are only getting alerts on Tags, Likes and Quotes.

The only checks are really surrounding having already received an alert (e.g., for a quote), whether the user has chosen to opt-out of the alert, whether the post was by an ignored users, or whether the thread was already unread.

Beyond that, an add-on is the only thing I can think of; this isn't a problem I've heard of before. Please see if you can confirm the issue with all add-ons disabled.

Top Bottom