Alerts Above Account Settings in Russ XFMobile Stop

DRE

Would anyone else agree that the accounts/alert page go strictly to alerts first instead of showing the settings first?

Would anyone else agree that the accounts/aert page go strictly to alerts first instead of showing the settings first?

I think the reasoning behind it was because of you had a page full of say 20 alerts, having the menu at the bottom wasn't practical.

The profile page was thrown together a bit quickly to get it packaged and wasn't touched since to be honest.

I think the reasoning behind it was because of you had a page full of say 20 alerts, having the menu at the bottom wasn't practical.

The profile page was thrown together a bit quickly to get it packaged and wasn't touched since to be honest.
The thing is, when you click on alerts, it should just send you to alerts. The menu being there is annoying for the mobile theme cause you gotta keep scrolling till you get to the alerts. The alerts being on top means you don't have to scroll.

The menu is only practical if you don't have any other link to your settings. On my customized mobile theme, the username is right next to the alerts link. That pretty much functions as the settings link, which then renders the settings above alerts as repetitive.

How can I move or remove the settings links from the alerts page? Would I basically just have to put some kind of conditional in the settings template so that the menu doesn't show in the alerts template?

Top Bottom