XF 1.0 Alert Preferences

You asked for them, so here they are.

Alert Prefs.webp

Well I can see instances where all cases could be useful.

I believe, if enough options are added, the software will eventually become unusable for the masses. It looks to me they did an excellent job, and as always, the software could be changed/altered/modified for specific situations.

Great choices. Another example of your innovative way of approaching this. But then other ideas come to mind like:

1. Wouldn't it be great if the action words were bolded to make it easier to pick up on what's happening. Words like "quoted" and "awarded."
2. It would be nice to have a filter for the full list so I could see all or "quoted," etc.
3. Wouldn't it be great to be able to subscribe to get a notification in email when I'm quoted.

I guess I just can't leave well enough alone.

Great choices. Another example of your innovative way of approaching this. But then other ideas come to mind like:

1. Wouldn't it be great if the action words were bolded to make it easier to pick up on what's happening. Words like "quoted" and "awarded."
2. It would be nice to have a filter for the full list so I could see all or "quoted," etc.
3. Wouldn't it be great to be able to subscribe to get a notification in email when I'm quoted.

I guess I just can't leave well enough alone.

QUICK! Someone put a lid on him! ^

frog.gif

Top Bottom