Lack of interest Alert Me When...

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

ibnesayeed

I would love to have Alert Preferences that can offer options to keep an eye on certain conditions or to narrow down the massive alerts. Few examples:

- Alert me when: a post contains "comma separated, list, of, keywords" [I might have more than one nick names of mine to watch or other keywords (RegEx will be added kick but how many users can use that?
wink.png
)]
- Alert me when: someone reaches "500, 1000, 5000, 10000, 20000, 50000, 100000" post counts [So that I can greet her/him the occasion timely to make them feel special]
- Alert me when: It is B'Day of anyone whom I follow [Is this already there?]

AND

- Alert me not when: alert belongs to "multi-select list of forums"
- Alert me not when: some whom I don't follow, mentions my nick name(s)

If not instant then may be with the help of a cron job?

I am not sure if it is already suggested, as I am not smart enough to force XF Search to tell me exactly this. But I am sure, Brogan is!
smile.png

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think you should have the option to be alerted when a certain forum is posted in. That could replace "Watch Forum" feature.

Top Bottom