Lack of interest Album Index Sort Order

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

mjda

It would be nice if people who create their own albums could manually set the sort order on their own album pages. Otherwise there should be other sorting options, especially including sort by album title.

I thought I should edit this post to mention that I'm talking about the sorting of albums from the main user's album page and not the sorting of content within a single album.

I was a bit surprised to see that option not exist, actually.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
They can, and sorting by title is a preset (though it doesn't automatically sort like that).

While viewing the album click "Customize Album Order".

You can click and drag the items to set the order, or you can choose a preset, such as sorting by title.

They can, and sorting by title is a preset (though it doesn't automatically sort like that).

While viewing the album click "Customize Album Order".

You can click and drag the items to set the order, or you can choose a preset, such as sorting by title.

I'm talking about from the main album page, when you're viewing a list of all your created albums.

Top Bottom