******* - AIO Social Comments [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - AIO Social Comments - Makes your content immediate hit by sharing the comment in visitor’s social network.

INFORMATION:
Makes your content immediate hit by sharing the comment in visitor’s social network.

FEATURES:
- Supported Social Comments:
+ Facebook Comment
+ Google+ Comment
+ Disqus Comment
- Supported Content Type:
+ XenForo Thread View
+ XenForo Resource Manager Overview
- Option set the display location (thread view / resource view) of the comments block.
- Option set the width (pixel or percent) of the comments block.
- Ability to exclude Thread Id, Forum Id, Resource Id,...

Read more about this resource...

With this, we cannot moderate/edit/delete comment posted on facebook, google+ and discuss block right?

With this, we cannot moderate/edit/delete comment posted on facebook, google+ and discuss block right?

You can moderate comment for Facebook and Disqus
- Facebook Application is required to provide the necessary integration Facebook Comments Box.
- Disqus Shortname is required to provide the necessary integration Disqus Comments Box.

Reactions: rdn
So this allows users to comment on thread without having to register (and will also share on their timeline?)?

Does the posts go towards site post total count?

If someone replies via facebook, does it automatically show on facebook what they commented on or create a post on fb in general?

Nice idea!
what happens if I remove the plugin, would I lost comments posted with facebook and disqus?
Your comments still alive. Because it stored on Social Network and linked by thread/resource URL.
Does the posts go towards site post total count?

If someone replies via facebook, does it automatically show on facebook what they commented on or create a post on fb in general?
It doesn't effect on forum post count. When someone replies via facebook, it will automatic show on facebook what they commented with link to thread/resource.

Really nice to have!
So just to be sure, if a user comment on a thread using facebook comment.
It will be posted also on their timeline/wall?
I'm just interested in facebook comment since it can be moderated also.

Is it possible to have this enabled only on XenPorta articles? That'd be a KILLER! :D.
Thanks for your suggestion. We will bring your request on next upgrade version.
Really nice to have!
So just to be sure, if a user comment on a thread using facebook comment.
It will be posted also on their timeline/wall?
I'm just interested in facebook comment since it can be moderated also.
Yes, that's right. When someone replies via facebook, it will automatic show on facebook what they commented with link to thread/resource. And their comment can be moderated.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom