******* - AIO Social Comments [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @*******
thanks for this update!
But I still have the issue of the titles ( Facebook, Gooogle+ etc ) that are dark in dark theme :)
It's not possible change the colour with css code in EXTRA.css template?
Antonio

*******.webp

There's a bug. If you set the Facebook to display second or third, clicking on the Facebook tab will show nothing. You can see it here.

If I change the Facebook display order back to 1, it works again.

Are answers to the posted comments on facebook displayed also in xenforo fb-comments-field?
2 places = same comment-structure ?

******* updated ******* - AIO Social Comments with a new update entry:

18/12/2014: Version 2.3.0

- Added option to change the inclusion and the exclusion.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@******* since you are capturing the social comments in a separate database, cant you inject that information into xenforo tables and include the posts made by the social addon into the pages timeline and make it look like normal posts? I believe that is the killer feature that everyone is looking for.

Right now all the social posts appear directly under where you position the addon and doesnt really follow the discussion since all social comments are placed together and hidden under the google+, and facebook etc tabs.
@******* Do you have any intention of making FB/Twitter posts integrate with the rest of the posts within the posting timeline? Yes or No would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom