AERO Force Gaming |Forums

Thanks to a ton of help from @Russ , I was able to make something I never saw on a forum before. Custom post-bit backgrounds. Kind of neat, allows a user to maybe showcase a favorite game or movie they like. More of something to have fun with, then any practical use haha

View attachment 96149

I guess you figured out the image part before I could respond :D looks cool man!

I guess you figured out the image part before I could respond :D looks cool man!
Haha, yeah. Now it just comes down to making more images :D. I'll post something up with more images etc later. Thanks so much for the help Russ, wouldn't have been able to do it without ya.

Ok, like I said, heres just a few pics. I like the look of the horizontal version, but the vertical needs a redo. Horizontal will always look better, because of its bigger canvas. Either way, heres just a few picks! There are gonna be a ton more, and users can choose which one they like :)

Horizontal Row.webp
Vertical Row.webp

Last edited:
uhm Your site seems to have some issues? It seems to be taking very long to load the pages.
Yeah, I'm switching hosting companies seeing as its having a LOT of problems.

Very awesome man. I like the new rank images too! I've never seen a postbit like that on any site! Awesome unique feature!

Going to add an array of post-bits users can choose from. Heck users are even making their own for me to add haha.

Last edited:
Moved to VPS as I had a *cough* suspension *cough*. Plus is, should be running smoother soon...

Currently in market for new hosting company.

Moved to VPS as I had a *cough* suspension *cough*. Plus is, should be running smoother soon...

Currently in market for new hosting company.

Sorry I didn't get your PM til just a bit ago and you had to move to a VPS.. but at least your finally getting away from all your issues. I already replied to your PM and ready to get you moved on over to better hosting :D

Sorry I didn't get your PM til just a bit ago and you had to move to a VPS.. but at least your finally getting away from all your issues. I already replied to your PM and ready to get you moved on over to better hosting :D
Thanks Mike, sent you a PM about some stuff ;)

Also @batpool52! servers should be a lot better now, so you can head on over ;) Try out the post bit and give me some feed back (if you want of course).

Thanks to a ton of help from @Russ , I was able to make something I never saw on a forum before. Custom post-bit backgrounds. Kind of neat, allows a user to maybe showcase a favorite game or movie they like. More of something to have fun with, than any practical use haha

View attachment 96149
I haven't seen this amount of support to a forum on xenforo... wow.

Top Bottom