XF 1.2 Advertiser Problem with Z-Index

MotMann

Hi Volks, i have the Problem, that from a Banner shine over a layer (maybe posting window) the adchoices corner through and i can click on that.

ValueKlick means, that the Problem ist, that XF use a Z-Index under 100002. But it must be over 100002.

How i can correct that? I don't know what i talking about. So please step by step to correct that :)

Bildschirmfoto 2013-12-05 um 16.28.18.webp

sorry for my bad english.

The z-index for the inline edit overlay is applied via inline styling.

Have you asked the advertiser why they can't reduce the z-index of the adverts?

Changing the z-index of the overlay could have knock on effects elsewhere.

Yes, they mean that worldwide is that standard and have safety-relevant thinks..

sorry... i don't know what they mean correct. They say, that you must set the Z Index over 100003. They work under 100002.
If you need you can contact valueclick

until you do something permanent to fix this you can add the folowing to the extra.css template to address the z-index problem with the inline editing overlay that you have...

Code:
.xenOverlay {
z-index: 104000 !important;
}

This only happens with flash ads.

It is due to a wrong setting in the flash object code. You cannot solve it yourself, you need the advertising provider to do this,

This only happens with flash ads.

It is due to a wrong setting in the flash object code. You cannot solve it yourself, you need the advertising provider to do this,
They mean that they don't change anything. that was worldwide standard and XF must correct that. And the problems exist also in google.. overall where the little sign is in the corner.

They mean that they don't change anything. that was worldwide standard and XF must correct that. And the problems exist also in google.. overall where the little sign is in the corner.

Google does not allow to place any content over their ads. In fact you are acting against their TOS if you place a popup window or even a popdown menu over any Google ad.

Top Bottom