Advent Calendar 2022

Alvin63

Does anyone know of an Advent calendar add on? I've seen a place that does them but it's $200 (and that would be every year).

Getting some final quality of life features added, and then I need to do style properties (probably will ask to release before those are done though as they're more ease of use than required).

Here are the daily award types that can be configured (optional). Each event can have a separate criteria, and there is an additional add-on for selecting activity for certain dates or for sequential logins (so you can do 7, 14, 21, 28 and 30-31 login rewards). Each day can have multiple events, and there is a widget that allows members to check in from the sidebar.
  • Conversation
  • DBTech Credits (requires event to be configured for each credit type)
  • DBTech Shop Items (automatically goes to inventory, with option to force configuration)
  • Badges
  • User Title (this add-on is not released yet, but it has criteria-based titles that can be unlocked and selected by users)
  • Post in thread
  • Thread
  • Add user upgrade
You can have a background for each day, configured as a "background" event as well.

Going to fill out background (for background image) and daily login events, as well as weekly and final goal events so people can import them if needed.

I won't be configuring any rewards, or descriptions, this is literally just to kickstart getting the calendar ready for December.

Depending on if my artists feel masochistic enough, they may do some general purpose daily backgrounds (my site has a specific theme, so those won't work for most people).

Presumably you could change the background to something else though?
It's literally just an upload form; I'm just setting up the event, actual settings and criteria is up to individuals.

Otherwise you need to set up ~62 events, 67 if you include login streak events.

1669547046930.webp

1669547140968.webp

Clicking the eye will activate the check modal for the event.

1669547438471.webp

These are the different reward types currently available (User Title is another add-on I funded recently); rewards can be made invisible, in which case they will not show up in the reward list.

1669547517439.webp

Widget after an event has been received.

1669547564153.webp

Event list.

1669547603583.webp

Event configuration.

1669547628885.webp

Activity criteria (also all other criteria).

1669547655261.webp

Reward list.

1669547692948.webp

Rewarded user list.

1669547731918.webp

Reward configuration (not going to go over individual rewards as they're pretty straight forward).

The event list in the screenshot is 31 background events (used for doing a full background for the table cell), 31 daily login events, and 5 streak events (7 day, 14 day, 21 day, 28 day and 31 day).

If you choose list item, the event will show for a single day, if you choose auto or block, it will show for 2 days.

You can import and export events, and rewards (rewards are currently broken for import and waiting a fix).

Looks great. For my use I just want a photo to appear each day, when it's clicked on. So can I sort that in the settings? Also could I delete days after 24th December easily? for Advent use (1st to 24th Dec inclusive).

Top Bottom