Advanced Rules [Deleted]

If new members sign up and they click the rules they get a no permissions screen.
I can not understand!

The link to force members to read the rules is gone.
Only Admin can this / see this

Its not clear on profile when a member last agreed to the rules, which is a problem for moderators.
You mean a list in profile when which rule for which area was agreed?

force members to read the rules from member card.
This is a problem :) but my problem!
Good idea!

force member to read the rules on warning.
ok, nice idea

force member to read the rules from post. (privateControls)
ok, nice idea

I can not understand!
  • Guests need to have permission to view site content without agreeing to rules.
  • Guests need to see the rules.
  • Guests need to agree to the rules when signing up
This is not possible. There are two possibilities for usergroup permissions:
  1. Before the rules were not accepted, the user can not see site content.
  2. Can see site content but not the rules. (Exclude UserGroups)
To allow guests and search engines to see my site, I must Exclude UserGroup Unregistered.
Therefore UserGroup Unregistered has no permission to view the rules.

On the registration page: /register/
There is a link t the rules: /rules/the-rules.1/
Guests have no access, because of aforementioned permissions issue.
When my users sign up, they cannot see the rules. Yet they need to agree with it.
My registered users can also not see the rules.
After 2 months no response from the author.
If a user is excluded from being forced to read the rules, then they also cannot agree with the rules. The solution seems to not exclude usergroups.

EDIT: this also doesn't work, because if you do not exclude guests then all guests get blocked from viewing your site.
If you do exclude guests, then new users cannot see the rules when they sign up.
It makes no sense to me.
Only Admin can this / see this
Who not moderators?
I am admin and don't see it.
You mean a list in profile when which rule for which area was agreed?
Yes. Preferably on 'Information' profile tab.

• Guests need to have permission to view site content without agreeing to rules.
  • Guests need to see the rules.
  • Guests need to agree to the rules when signing up
This is not possible. There are two possibilities for usergroup permissions:
  1. Before the rules were not accepted, the user can not see site content.
  2. Can see site content but not the rules. (Exclude UserGroups)
To allow guests and search engines to see my site, I must Exclude UserGroup Unregistered.
Therefore UserGroup Unregistered has no permission to view the rules.

On the registration page: /register/
There is a link t the rules: /rules/the-rules.1/
Guests have no access, because of aforementioned permissions issue.

Who not moderators?
I am admin and don't see it.

Yes. Preferably on 'Information' profile tab.
Status?

Callback phc_AdvancedRules_Listener_Listener::load_class_datawriter is invalid (Invalid Method).

Version 1.4 doesn't fix the issue that guests cannot see site content if they can see the rules.
Therefore its only possible to use this addon by making the rules invisible on registration!

All members get this error when looking at content:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ' 1, 1496600308, 1)' at line 8 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: mand8, A moment ago

Stack Trace
#0 /library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n ...')
#1 /library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n ...')
#2 /library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n ...')
#3 /library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(791): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n ...', Array)
#4 /library/phc/AdvancedRules/Model/ARModel.php(151): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchCol('\n ...')
#5 /library/phc/AdvancedRules/Helper/ARHelper.php(40): phc_AdvancedRules_Model_ARModel->checkIfRuleAccept(389638, Array)
#6 /library/phc/AdvancedRules/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(14): phc_AdvancedRules_Helper_ARHelper->check(Object(SV_DeadlockAvoidance_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread), 'thread_view', 88)
#7 /library/Tac/DeDos/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(10): phc_AdvancedRules_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#8 /library/CTA/FeaturedThreads/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(560): Tac_DeDos_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#9 /library/XFA/ExtendedCover/Extends/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(21): CTA_FeaturedThreads_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#10 /library/Audentio/QuickThread/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): XFA_ExtendedCover_Extends_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#11 /library/NixFifty/Tickets/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): Audentio_QuickThread_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#12 /library/SV/ModEss/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(17): NixFifty_Tickets_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#13 /library/SV/ElasticEss/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(8): SV_ModEss_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#14 /library/SV/PostFriction/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(21): SV_ElasticEss_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#15 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(369): SV_PostFriction_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#16 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(152): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#17 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#18 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(121) "https://forum.com/threads/329591/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom