Advanced Reputation System [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Advanced Reputation System - It adds an advanced reputation system to your forum

This mod will add an advanced reputation system to your forum.

You can leave a reputation for posts and threads that catch your attention, for good or bad. The reputation points can be positive and/or negative. You can also leave a comment as well to go with your reputation point(s).

Then the user that you left the reputation for will be notified about your reputation point(s) and comment if entered through an alert.

After you install the mod go to the group(s) that you want to use the...

Read more about this resource...

Is there a way to measure who has gotten the most reputation in the last week?

So I can show 'Top Reputation' for the past 7 days?

Can I show on the postbit a persons reputation for the past 7 days? Because everything moves so fast on my board reputation is time sensitive.

Looks great, I was waiting for a quality rep add-on. Do you have plans to help with importing vB rep? If not, do you think it would require much work?

And would you consider adding rep bars in the future?

Can I show on the postbit a persons reputation for the past 7 days? Because everything moves so fast on my board reputation is time sensitive.

would love this too

i really like how this is like IPB/vB

(y)

My suggestions:
  • Reputation spread per usergroup
  • Reputation spread for specific usedID's
  • Permission: can see others reputation tab on profiles
  • Permission: can see who rated
  • Report rating comment.
  • Permission: can moderate ratings
  • Rating moderation queue with options to approve, delete, ignore and report. With preset deletion reasons and a deletion notification.
  • Display ratings below post.
  • Reputation trophies / criteria: User has more than X points. User has higher points than posts. User has rated more than X posts. User has rated more than X post with negative rating. Users last X received ratings were not negative.
  • Rate post inline. Popups and extra steps decrease the number of ratings. Reduce clicks by displaying the rating fields within the post after the 'rate post' button has been clicked.
  • Retract rating within X minutes.
  • Display reputation given.
  • Option to have a 5 star rating interface. Preferably with half stars. Half a star = 1 point.
  • Preset rating comments for negative ratings.
  • Permission: can leave free text rating comment with negative rating.
  • Detect reputation trade. If you are interested in adding such function then I can share the algorithms in private.
  • Guest ratings with preset rating comments. Keep track of guests by requesting email account or FB authentication, IP and cookie.
The above suggestions are based upon the functionality I have had built for my vbulletin big board. Reputation plays a central role in my community. Many of the above functions prevent abuse, increase ratings and drive up post quality.

Where would you like to show the top reputation users for the past 7 days? I can modify the sidebar block for you to show that instead of the top reputation users of all times.

Looks great, I was waiting for a quality rep add-on. Do you have plans to help with importing vB rep? If not, do you think it would require much work?

And would you consider adding rep bars in the future?

Atm there no plans for an importer for the vb reputations. I don''t use vb since quite some time now. Writing an importer would require some time/work, but if more than 10 users who will buy the mod will request then I can see what I can do about it.Regarding the rep bars, if you buy the mod then I can add them as custom work for you for a fee.

I like this . . . would it work alongside Post Ratings without any clashes? :)

To be honest I do not know as I do not have access to that mod to try it out with my mod.

My suggestions:
  • Reputation spread per usergroup
  • Reputation spread for specific usedID's
  • Permission: can see others reputation tab on profiles
  • Permission: can see who rated
  • Report rating comment.
  • Permission: can moderate ratings
  • Rating moderation queue with options to approve, delete, ignore and report. With preset deletion reasons and a deletion notification.
  • Display ratings below post.
  • Reputation trophies / criteria: User has more than X points. User has higher points than posts. User has rated more than X posts. User has rated more than X post with negative rating. Users last X received ratings were not negative.
  • Rate post inline. Popups and extra steps decrease the number of ratings. Reduce clicks by displaying the rating fields within the post after the 'rate post' button has been clicked.
  • Retract rating within X minutes.
  • Display reputation given.
  • Option to have a 5 star rating interface. Preferably with half stars. Half a star = 1 point.
  • Preset rating comments for negative ratings.
  • Permission: can leave free text rating comment with negative rating.
  • Detect reputation trade. If you are interested in adding such function then I can share the algorithms in private.
  • Guest ratings with preset rating comments. Keep track of guests by requesting email account or FB authentication, IP and cookie.
The above suggestions are based upon the functionality I have had built for my vbulletin big board. Reputation plays a central role in my community. Many of the above functions prevent abuse, increase ratings and drive up post quality.

That is quite a list there. I think the first 2 are already built in. For the rest I don''t see any use myself but if you buy the mod then I can add them as custom work for you for a fee.

Last edited:
Thanks. I'll consider it. I'm in doubt whether to have it developed inhouse as planned or not.

Can you please make the reputation points display as green icon same as vbulletin does, Please?
I would like to purchase this if you grant my request.

Can you please make the reputation points display as green icon same as vbulletin does, Please?
I would like to purchase this if you grant my request.

i second this, however instead of green squares i'd rather have the option between vB style or IPB style

for the progress bar if there were options like display positive vs negative or positive only like vBulletin

((++++++++++++++++++++/---))

^ illustration of progress bar

positive only would be a progress bar that only moves in one direction just like IPB. then to have criteria to have a rank displayed in the foreground of the progress bar, would require rank promotions based on rep and though extension it would be nice to have trophy criteria based on rep

borbole updated Advanced Reputation System with a new update entry:

A couple of new options/settings added

1) Added to the user criteria.

Now you can add trophy points, use the group promotion, show noticed or anything that has to do with the User Criteria for the users who fulfill the following reputation criterias:

a) User has received at least X reputation points:

b) User has no more than X reputation points:

2) Recount And Rebuild.

Running this tool will delete reputations left and received in deleted posts and by deleted users. Users reputation count will be recounted as well so they are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Purchasing now, adding another vote for green/red bars instead of a numerical value. How much to have this added?

Reactions: rdn
Awesome, I really wanted a Reputation Add-On. But there are two things that I think would make more people buy it (Including me):

1. The reputation bar.
  2. Users can give only 10% of his total reputation points. So let´s say, everyone starts at 10 Rep Points. If you rep someone, you give him 1 rep point.
Got it? Thanks!

borbole updated Advanced Reputation System with a new update entry:

Several new options/settings added.

In this version several options were added.

1) An option to choose a forum(s) to disable the Reputation System.

2) Minimum characters in reputation comments.

3) Bad?spam Words Filter. You can block a word(s) from being posted in reputation comments.

4) Registration Reputation Points. Now you can give users reputation points upon completing their registration at your forum. They will get an alert with a welcome message where they are informed about the fact they they have received...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Purchasing now, adding another vote for green/red bars instead of a numerical value. How much to have this added?

Did you mean to display the reputation count in postbit in images instead of numbers? If so, in this new option I just released you can display the reputation count with images instead of numeric values with a few template conditionals.

Awesome, I really wanted a Reputation Add-On. But there are two things that I think would make more people buy it (Including me):

1. The reputation bar.
  2. Users can give only 10% of his total reputation points. So let´s say, everyone starts at 10 Rep Points. If you rep someone, you give him 1 rep point.
Got it? Thanks!

There is no option for the 10 % part but for the rest it can be done easy. You can run a query to set everyone reputation at 10 points and then you can allow group(s) to give as much reputation points as you want. Now there is a new option added in the mod that will give you the possibility to give all newly registered users a certain amount of reputations upon their registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom