Advanced Reputation System [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@******* i found a big bug....

i been doing hours and hours of testing and on my testing board this add one seems to mess with third party criteria and its own criteria.. it seems while this add one is on it gives all users the trophies based on the third party criteria such as donations system & https://xenforo.com/community/resources/user-criteria-by-waindigo.813/

also EG say you create a trophy that needs 99999 rep points to get a example trophie.. then rebuild trophies caches and it gives it out to every one... this needs to be fixed ASAP... and i recently bought extra trophies information from you i really want to get the rep system and ur other plugin up and running without a hitch..

i know i have an account with you guys but how do i verify that for free updates for this plugin now that you are the new owner? - i received an email about Barboles products from u..

there is no error log for this bug but it is a bug just install any of the third party criteria or just create a trophy based certain amount of rep EG 999999 and ul see that every one gets it right way after u rebuild caches or when the cron job exicutes

Last edited:
This addon works without issues with:
Post Ratings - taking likes to the next level ?
any recommendation?

explain working without issues?

as i have described above any add ones bring new Criteria has an issues with this add one.

EG if you have Rep system on and the Post ratings on. then create a trophy based on x many Ratings you need to get that trophy. every one will get that trophy regardless if they have x many ratings or not..

Also @*******

is this Rep system still supported? - as i found a similar system on ur site called
(Positive / Negative Thread Rating System)

and it acts in a similar manner to how this system functions just using the word rating instead of Reputation..

and is curios if you are working on a fix for this trophy issue.

Last edited:
explain working without issues?
as i have described above any add ones bring new Criteria has an issues with this add one.
EG if you have Rep system on and the Post ratings on. then create a trophy based on x many Ratings you need to get that trophy. every one will get that trophy regardless if they have x many ratings or not..
Thanks for your explanation!
Also @*******
is this Rep system still supported? - as i found a similar system on ur site called
and it acts in a similar manner to how this system functions just using the word rating instead of Reputation..
and is curios if you are working on a fix for this trophy issue.
Let's compare the permissions:
1acp-png.78809
1acp-png.79424
Looks more powerful and useful the first one. Advanced Reputation System

i really want to use this but.. its messing with my trophy reward system.. and i realness need this fixed soon.. our members are getting agitated that they cannot give rep or receive rep... and i cannot take away trophies from them just to give them rep system back... really need this bug fixed soon..

i really want to use this but.. its messing with my trophy reward system.. [...]..
I have in the basket ready to buy this addons:
Advanced Reputation System and Extra Trophies Awarded
I think is the best way to handle trophies and reputation.
--
you have both right?

i found a similar system on ur site called
These are two different addons. Reputation system rates POSTS and the thread reputation rating system rates THREADS.

i really want to use this but.. its messing with my trophy reward system.. and i realness need this fixed soon.. our members are getting agitated that they cannot give rep or receive rep... and i cannot take away trophies from them just to give them rep system back... really need this bug fixed soon..
What other addons do you have installed?

I guess, will be more easy solve eventually issues between trophies and ratings systems if the addons are of the same developer.
Advanced Reputation System and Extra Trophies Awarded is a great combo of a great developer.

I have encountered several issues with Waindigo trophies and had to disable that.
I had the reputation system addon audited because I originally planned to purchase the rights to it. The results were that the code was excellent. borbole (original developer) is a good developer. That doesn't mean that there can't be any bugs.

@borbole @******* sorry if this has been asked, but is this add-on going to be supported forever, as in XF 2,3,4 etc? It seems unlikely that the XF developers are ever going to implement a reputation system so this is quite important to know before buying.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been asked, but is this add-on going to be supported forever, as in XF 2,3,4 etc? It seems unlikely that the XF developers are ever going to implement a reputation system so this is quite important to know before buying.
more info about it? please.

Just my thoughts, because there already is a Like feature, but hopefully I'm wrong ;)

Last edited:
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/*******-resource-removal.92263/

All of Borbole's resources were reassigned to *******.

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/*******-resource-removal.92263/

All of Borbole's resources were reassigned to *******.

yes i am well aware of this. i was just asking if ******* was going to re-add the Rep system under a new name once it is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom