Implemented Advanced Navigation Tabs and Sub-Tabs

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Or you could edit the navigation template and move members to the end :)

Yeah I know. If you read through I told him he should move members to the end and forums to where members was in the template. I was trying to explain the entire scenario with all possibilities so that he not only understands whats actually going on and what scenarios he could use to change it.

Moving Forums is a different story its more of a template edit. For your scenario move Members to the end section, Forum to the position members was in.

Yeah I know. If you read through I told him he should move members to the end and forums to where members was in the template. I was trying to explain the entire scenario with all possibilities so that he not only understands whats actually going on and what scenarios he could use to change it.

Selective reading I suppose :)

Members is already at the end (I'd really rather not have it there at all, but that's another thread...)

What's really weird is that when you're in Dev mode, you can edit the Admin navigation, but not the front-end navigation. :p

I think I'll just leave it as is for now until they (hopefully) come out with a better option. :(

Should be a core feature, has been asked for since 2010, first post has over 170 likes...yet we are still waiting....

A dev has started working on this as its quite feasible that we will get more features like spoilers/smiley manager in future xf versions than stuff we really do need.

I'm now using the nodes as tabs add-on and it does the job perfectly. Can this pretty please be included in the next Xenforo release? So we (latest update downloaded by more than 1000 users) can rely on the fact that when we update Xenforo this functionality keeps working. The less amounts of add-ons I have to use the better :)

It's so simple yet so beautiful, please :)

Top Bottom