Advanced Message Archiver [Paid] [Deleted]

Jake B.

Jake B. submitted a new resource:

Advanced Message Archiver - This addon will automatically move, soft/hard delete, or close threads after a set amount of time

Purchase Now
This addon will allow you to automatically archive, soft delete, hard delete, or close threads after a set amount of time.

Options currently available:
Options.png

Enabled: Should the archiver look at the rules set for this node?
Max Age: The maximum time since thread creation before...

Read more about this resource...

Please Note: Support will NOT be given at XenForo.com; If you need help, or have issues with this addon, please let us know at XenStop.com

Last edited:
I can't save the forum when enable forum rule. I get this error:

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'archive_type' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenStop/AdvArchiver/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 61
  9. XenStop_AdvArchiver_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/.../public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

Please replace library/XenStop/AdvArchiver/Listener/Install.php, and library/XenStop/AdvArchiver/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php with the new ones provided in the release thread, then reinstall the addon. My apologies again, changed up the table structure just before releasing, and forgot to replace the one included in the installer

I've uninstalled it, reinstall with new package but still same errors:

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'archive_type' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenStop/AdvArchiver/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 61
  9. XenStop_AdvArchiver_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/.../public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

That's odd. I double checked the file, and tried to install it on my localhost and it worked fine. Could you try to re-download and re-install? Perhaps it gave you the old one for some reason.

Remember what I said about storing archived threads on a remote server? The attachment store addon by @xfrocks allows you to store attachments in a remote server.

screen-shot-2013-05-04-at-1-39-11-am-png.45583

Maybe you could ask @xfrocks how he did it. :)

That's odd. I double checked the file, and tried to install it on my localhost and it worked fine. Could you try to re-download and re-install? Perhaps it gave you the old one for some reason.
Now I can save the node with forum rules, but when I try to manually run cron it shows me this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenStop_AdvArchiver_Model_Rule::getRules() in /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenStop/AdvArchiver/CronEntry/ArchiveThreads.php on line 16

Now I can save the node with forum rules, but when I try to manually run cron it shows me this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XenStop_AdvArchiver_Model_Rule::getRules() in /home/.../public_html/forum/library/XenStop/AdvArchiver/CronEntry/ArchiveThreads.php on line 16
Any fix for this, please? I'm getting this error every hour!

Last edited:
Remember what I said about storing archived threads on a remote server? The attachment store addon by @xfrocks allows you to store attachments in a remote server.

screen-shot-2013-05-04-at-1-39-11-am-png.45583

Maybe you could ask @xfrocks how he did it. :)

Storing attachments on a separate server, and storing SOME posts on a separate server are very different. The attachments are stored as files on a different server via FTP. It would be entirely different (and not even feasible) to store the archived posts on a different server. It wouldn't even make enough of a difference to actually matter. You would have double the queries for the thread list, and have to open two separate database connections for that to work.

Any fix for this, please? I'm getting this error every hour!
Sorry for the delay, I was at work. You can download the new zip and replace library/XenStop/AdvArchiver/CronEntry/ArchiveThreads.php with the one in the attachment. Also, it would be better to post any bugs/errors you find over at the XenStop forum, I get e-mail notifications from there, I have them disabled on here.

Sorry for the delay, I was at work. You can download the new zip and replace library/XenStop/AdvArchiver/CronEntry/ArchiveThreads.php with the one in the attachment. Also, it would be better to post any bugs/errors you find over at the XenStop forum, I get e-mail notifications from there, I have them disabled on here.
No, problem. I'll download it again and do what you said.

Ok, I'll write on your forum from now on.

Thank you.

Worked perfect for me right from the start. This add on is well worth the price. (y)

Just a note worth mentioning: at first it seemed like it wasn't working for me but that was because it had alot of posts to delete. You have to give it a few minutes but it cleaned up 5 pages in one of my forums.

A great time saver!!! :whistle:

It does only process 100 threads in each round. The cron entry is set by default to run every hour, but that can easily be changed to a time more appropriate for your forum.

It's no problem, once it has gone through for the first time it will never have to process that many again.

This is an add on that keeps on giving! :ROFLMAO:

I just discovered that with this add on enabled, when I try to create a new forum, I get an error message:

The following error occurred:
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '0' for key 'node_id'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 122
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave() in

Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 111
Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave() in

XenStop/AdvArchiver/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 40
XenStop_AdvArchiver_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave() in

XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/n484092/public_html/forum/admin.php at line

If I disable this archive add on, the error goes away and I can create a new forum.

No other problems found and otherwise it's working great. :)

Bob

I just discovered that with this add on enabled, when I try to create a new forum, I get an error message:

The following error occurred:
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '0' for key 'node_id'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1612
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1601
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1393
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 122
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave() in

Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 111
Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave() in

XenStop/AdvArchiver/ControllerAdmin/Forum.php at line 40
XenStop_AdvArchiver_ControllerAdmin_Forum->actionSave() in

XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/n484092/public_html/forum/admin.php at line

If I disable this archive add on, the error goes away and I can create a new forum.

No other problems found and otherwise it's working great. :)

Bob

This issue is resolved in Version 1.0.2

Top Bottom