Advanced BBcodes Toolbar [Paid] [Deleted]

That could be happening because I run the posts through the BB Code Parser... but not sure why specifically it would throw that error.

That could be happening because I run the posts through the BB Code Parser... but not sure why specifically it would throw that error.
It's strange, there's a conditional check before to run the regex in my addon, so this error shouldn't happened but it is ^^ Desactivate the ugly mode in my addon options (at the bottom) and it should work (I don't test, I'm going to bed this evening ^^). I just keep the ugly mode for reference but it's really too ugly (even the stop autolinking patch is better). XenForo really needs a real function to disable autolinking from bbcodes (and not only a special bbcode as "plain")

To fix this error I think I would just need to use a is_string function inside this conditional
PHP:
if (isset($tag['children'][0]['children'][0]) AND is_string($tag['children'][0]['children'][0]) AND isset($formatter['ugly']))
I can't confirm this because I don't use php 5.4

Now as I said yesterday no need to fix it like this since I'm going to delete the "little ugly hack" from the bbcode framework. So just deactivate it.

Why this problem occurs with Chris addon? Again what I'm going to say needs to be checked. I guess you had this error in the rss page. If you didn't make global The Stop Autolinking Patch (or if Chris didn't add an option to activate it inside his addon - which I can fully understand), XenForo will not be able to parse a simple link inside a bbcode (will be autolinked with an Url mixed with the closing tag). Then the Little Ugly Hack tries to fix this error. With PHP 5.4 if the preg_match function is executed on an array and not a string it seems it will generate the error you have instead of doing nothing like on PHP 5.3.

Adam, try to activate globally the Stop Autolinking Patch.

Now I need to check if Chris addon doesn't reveal the content of the Premium BBcode addon. (edit: checked, it doesn't)

Cédric,

If there's any code you'd like me to add to my add-on to make ours more compatible, I'd be happy to.

Cédric,

If there's any code you'd like me to add to my add-on to make ours more compatible, I'd be happy to.
No, no need. The autolinking patch is really just a patch and I would more than happy to see it go away once KAM will have coded a proper solution to disable this bloody autolinking. Thank you Chris :)

So I should change [DEBUG] Ugly Little Hack?

To NO ?

I'm a little confused by you saying to change something globally.... Stop Autolinking Patch is already turned on.

It you're talking about the file edit .... I guess that is something I'll have to look into after my vacation (2013).

So I should change [DEBUG] Ugly Little Hack?

To NO ?
Yes you can set it to no.
I'm a little confused by you saying to change something globally.... Stop Autolinking Patch is already turned on.

It you're talking about the file edit .... I guess that is something I'll have to look into after my vacation (2013).
Just go here and look at this paragraph "How to fix autolinking problems outside XenForo?"

Have some nice Christmas & New Eve holidays :)

Yes you can set it to no.

Just go here and look at this paragraph "How to fix autolinking problems outside XenForo?"

Have some nice Christmas & New Eve holidays :)
I finally got around to doing this today (been mostly on vacation).

Not working :(

PHP:
An exception occurred: Illegal string offset 'children' in /home/****/public_html/forums/library/Sedo/AdvBBcodeBar/BbCode/Formatter/BBcodes.php on line 1345

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Sedo/AdvBBcodeBar/BbCode/Formatter/BBcodes.php at line 1345
Sedo_AdvBBcodeBar_BbCode_Formatter_BBcodes::BakeBBcode() in Sedo/AdvBBcodeBar/BbCode/Formatter/BBcodes.php at line 336
Sedo_AdvBBcodeBar_BbCode_Formatter_BBcodes::parseTagBimg()
call_user_func_array() in KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 155
KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderAdvancedTag()
call_user_func() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 624
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderValidTag() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 539
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTag() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 463
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 444
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 424
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree() in XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php at line 503
XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render() in DescriptionContentRss/ViewPublic/Forum/View.php at line 52
DescriptionContentRss_ViewPublic_Forum_View->renderRss() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Rss.php at line 31
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/***/public_html/forums/index.php at line 13

I finally got around to doing this today (been mostly on vacation).

Not working :(

... if you have disabled the ugly mode, I don't get it, this part of the code shouldn't even been executed ; see this conditional above line 1345:
PHP:
if (isset($tag['children'][0]['children'][0]) AND isset($formatter['ugly']))

Try to put that in one listener to see how php is reacting:
PHP:
        $options = XenForo_Application::get('options');
        $formatter = array();

if($options->AdvBBcodeBar_debug_ugly)
        {
            Zend_Debug::dump("If the ugly mode is disable, you shouldn't not see that");
            Zend_Debug::dump($options->AdvBBcodeBar_debug_ugly);
            $formatter['ugly'] = true;
        }

if(isset($formatter['ugly']))
        {
            Zend_Debug::dump("If the ugly mode is disable, you shouldn't not see that either");
            Zend_Debug::dump($formatter);
        }

Disregard my last post..... I've been up without sleep for 72 hours.... :confused::eek: Forgot to disable ugly code setting (love the name. LoL)

Wish I could sleep soon, but I've actually got to go out and remove snow before people wake up for work. :coffee:

In short... All is working and I'm just a sleepy idiot. :p

Accordion and Article do not have overlays showing, rest all are working

EDIT: Chrome Only :/

This file is a MarkItUp multi buttons xml

^ I get that every time I try to import that buttons for the MarkItUp editor.

This file is a MarkItUp multi buttons xml

^ I get that every time I try to import that buttons for the MarkItUp editor.
That's what happen if you try to import a pack of buttons using the single button importer. :D
And if you try to import a single button with the mutli buttons importer you will have the opposite message ;) Look carefully the bottom of the page.

That's what happen if you try to import a pack of buttons using the single button importer. :D
And if you try to import a single button with the mutli buttons importer you will have the opposite message ;) Look carefully the bottom of the page.
Actually, I got that error from MarkItUp

AdminCP > MarkItUp Editor > Button Setup > Import Button

Top Bottom