Advanced BBcodes Toolbar [Paid] [Deleted]

Do you plan to add support for it ?

Anyway, I request the support of spritesheet, which kind of essential. I would like to decrease as much as possible HTTP request.

Do you plan to add support for it ?
Will I have a thank for it this time? :rolleyes:
The 3.1 version was a big update which focus on core and modified a lot of icons. I wanted first to see if all those changes were ok. You can see that the images of the buttons for the Marktitup addon (which are not exactly the same because TinyMce have now a User Interface) are all inside a same picture.So yes, I will look later how to do the same with TinyMce.

Don't be greedy! You have already been thanked a lot of times. :D

Anyway, thanks, will wait for the next update.
Meanwhile, will play with Markitup addon, few things to add/change. (default style is ugly :P)

Don't be greedy! You have already been thanked a lot of times. :D

Anyway, thanks, will wait for the next update.
Meanwhile, will play with Markitup addon, few things to add/change. (default style is ugly :p)
I personally really don't have time for this. They are also hard coded text that should be phrased in admin templates and a stupid error in debug mode that instead of displaying debug message to admin, displays it to visitors. But again, no time for this.

I was playing with the addon, but I can't find a way to do the following : since I've only 4 icons on the third line, and I want to add custom bbcodes, it adds another line and it looks bad and takes place for nothing ; so how I can move your icons (provided bbcode) to the second line , then the third line will contain only custom bbcodes.
Your addon is great but lacks flexibility and since now you have removed icons, it does not feel right. I don't know if it's possible like in Markitup addon, but meanwhile whatever you will do something or not, I'm willing to hear any tips and manual/hardcoded way to do like I want.

I was playing with the addon, but I can't find a way to do the following : since I've only 4 icons on the third line, and I want to add custom bbcodes, it adds another line and it looks bad and takes place for nothing ; so how I can move your icons (provided bbcode) to the second line , then the third line will contain only custom bbcodes.
Your addon is great but lacks flexibility and since now you have removed icons, it does not feel right. I don't know if it's possible like in Markitup addon, but meanwhile whatever you will do something or not, I'm willing to hear any tips and manual/hardcoded way to do like I want.
I already explained this a few messages before, you can't do that. The core of this addon is a toolbar, the custom toolbar was just a bonus I add at the last moment because the architecture was there. But those two bars don't use the same method to add icons into TinyMce, one is a plugin, one is direct code insertion. And that's why it's not that easy to change by yourself the code. You would have to edit the main Js file and create yourself your button commands, then edit the Advbar php file. I can't support this.

About the Markitup addon functionalities, that what I would also like to see integrated in XenForo for TinyMCE, but that would be the job of KAM ;) Now since we have no news, may be there's something to do with King Kovifor, but who is also very busy. It's not that easy.

I understand and honestly I feel like I've bought the addon for nothing. But sorry, it's not against you, you have done a great job, just I'm frustrated because now it looks like ****, not practical, and doesn't feel right. Not having the possibility to organize the bars as we want, even manually, is kind of major flaw. I guess I will disable again this addon and maybe another day I will try to understand/modify js/php files. Meanwhile, I guess I will try to configure Markitup, not what I wanted but well we do what we can with the available tools. Thanks anyway, Cédric. ;)

Well, King Kovifor already released what I send him yesterday ^^
You can still use the current version of this addon (which makes me happy cause it proves this addon could adapt to any modifications ^^ => THAT was the purpose of this addon :rolleyes: ), but I will release a new pack with new bbcodes xml if you prefer to manage your icons one by one with the new visual buttons manager.

Some of your bbcodes are quite useful, and I can use them only through your addon, right ? I don't mind to use your addon, but I've a hard time to figure out how I will use it, because I don't like mush not having full control where a bbcode should display. :D

Some of your bbcodes are quite useful, and I can use them only through your addon, right ? I don't mind to use your addon, but I've a hard time to figure out how I will use it, because I don't like mush not having full control where a bbcode should display. :D
?
The bbcode can be use anywhere. And yes, you need this addon to use them. Now, for the button position, you can use the bbcode bar (which I personally use because it already fits my needs) OR, in a few days (I'm lazy now after three days of coding), you can move buttons one by one inside the editor. The button position was just a little part of this addon. To sum up:
to move buttons, you will have the choice to use the full button bar or to move them one by one. I will do this Monday cause I'm busy this weekend.

Ok, thanks for the answer, I think I will wait because I enable only 2 or 3 bbcodes, and if possible I would like to avoid to create a third line just for 2 or 3 bbcodes. :P

Ok, thanks for the answer, I think I will wait because I enable only 2 or 3 bbcodes, and if possible I would like to avoid to create a third line just for 2 or 3 bbcodes. :p
Arg, I'm not clear enough. With the new Custom BBcode Manager, you can manage the button position where you want. So in your case, the custom bar of this addon is not needed anymore (I will let it for users who might have problems with the Button Manager).
La nouvelle version du Gestionnaire de Bb codes comporte un gestionnaire de boutons qui permet de librement choisir l'emplacement de ceux-ci. Il faut juste que je configure de nouveaux fichiers xml, que vous les importiez, et vous pourrez déplacer les boutons sur la grille (en les désactivant de préférence dans les options de cet addon) OU vous pouvez choisir d'utiliser la bar comme un tout préconfiguré avec les boutons. J'expliquerai cela en détail lundi.

Hi cclaerhout. Maybe you could add a menu for tabs so we dont have to type in codes, like here? http://xenforo.com/community/resources/tabs-bbcode.1116/
When I released the accordion bbcode, I was planning to do the same with tabs, but seriously I must take a break of XenForo and focus back on my website and other things. Nevertheless, I will release an update of this addon tomorrow to make really easy the integration with the new Button Manager and with image sprites.

cclaerhout updated Advanced BBcodes Toolbar with a new update entry:

Version 3.1.3 released

2012/10/15: Version 3.1.3 released
  • Option to enable addon AND option to display advanced bar are now separated ; if you want to position manually the buttons with the "Button Manager", turn off the second option (display advanced bar)
  • Images of buttons are using sprites now (template: AdvBBcodeBar_TinyMCE.css)
  • 1 phrase wasn't global whereas it was used in public controller (fixed)
  • Buttons xml have been redone to make it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Getting this following error on uploading the BB Codes:

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'example' at row 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in KingK/BbCodeManager/ControllerAdmin/CustomBbCodes.php at line 353
  8. KingK_BbCodeManager_ControllerAdmin_CustomBbCodes->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/content/93/9706293/html/FMS_Forum/admin.php at line 13

Getting this following error on uploading the BB Codes:

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'example' at row 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in KingK/BbCodeManager/ControllerAdmin/CustomBbCodes.php at line 353
  8. KingK_BbCodeManager_ControllerAdmin_CustomBbCodes->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/content/93/9706293/html/FMS_Forum/admin.php at line 13
My bad, it was my test xml for the next release of the button manager. You can edit the Accordion xml file and change the <example> section
with this:
Code:
  <example><![CDATA[[accordion=center|125]
{slide=Title|center}Content{/slide}
[/accordion]

[accordion=right|80%]
{slide=Title|right}Content{/slide}
[/accordion]
]]></example>

I will release a new archive in 5 minutes (same version, only the xml of the accordeon bbcode will change)

Top Bottom