Advanced BBcodes Toolbar [Paid] [Deleted]

Found some "hardcoded" phrases in your addon

The Dropdown for "XenForo Buttons and Advanced Buttons integration?" is hardcoded (integration) and the "yes" and "no" fields at the end of the page looks like hardcoded.

P:S: Found some more: Pixel and Percentage, and Auto to Line 8

Is it possible to change?

The new version is ready to be released, I just need to do the optional bbcode command for Markitup. It will be done on Monday.
To see what's new, go here. I'm going to publish a pre-release #3 in a few minutes which should be the final.

Found some "hardcoded" phrases in your addon

The Dropdown for "XenForo Buttons and Advanced Buttons integration?" is hardcoded (integration) and the "yes" and "no" fields at the end of the page looks like hardcoded.

P:S: Found some more: Pixel and Percentage, and Auto to Line 8

Is it possible to change?
I haven't seen your post sorry... It should have been changed in the 3.1 version.

cclaerhout updated Advanced BBcodes Toolbar with a new update entry:

Advanced BBcodes Toolbar 3.1 - final

-Advanced BBcodes Toolbar 3.1 - final-
To upgrade, upload files, import main xml, import new bbcode (accordion)

What's new?
Advanced BBcodes Toolbar 3.1

01-png.42
  • New toolbar with less icons but more functions
    • The Bimg buttons were before divided in 6 buttons... It now only has one (new image) thanks to its user...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you... I don't understand. I'm watching that thread but I don't receive any alert :(
If someone wants to report me something, please send me a pm, it will be better.

I forgot to write if you use the bimg bbcode with an image uploaded with XenForo, it won't be displayed for the visitors, because XenForo protects the downloads. The basic solution is to allow visitors to download attachments. BUT you can't select to give him only access to images. FORTUNATELY, Tinhte addon "Image Attachment Optimization & CDN Support" bypass this limitation :)

Arkshine has found a bug with the accordion user interface which is confirmed. The Accordion Manager JS minify file has problem where as the source is working fine. I'll reupload this. Strange.

Hey cclaerhout,

Great work and I would like to purchase this, but it seems like overkill for my needs. I just want a spoiler tag (which I have) and I want to add a spoiler tag button to the TinyMCE. It seems like this has the capabilities, but it gives me a lot of features I probably will never use. Do you have a lite version of this product?

Hey cclaerhout,

Great work and I would like to purchase this, but it seems like overkill for my needs. I just want a spoiler tag (which I have) and I want to add a spoiler tag button to the TinyMCE. It seems like this has the capabilities, but it gives me a lot of features I probably will never use. Do you have a lite version of this product?
Sorry I haven't and don't plan to.

Top Bottom