Advanced Application Forms for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

Is it possible to create a form at the bottom of a html created website? Ie: I would like to create a separate node as a site, with some pictures of whatever product we are selling and some descriptive text, with a form at the bottom where users can place their orders.
Thank you for quick reply :)
Unfortunately no. It can't be done easily.

eLo,

Currently I cant get to buy your addon as I have to be logged in on your website to create a user, I have tried all my 3 different internet connections and I get the same message on all of em,

1) Do not use a proxy or vpn to access this site.
2) Your provider may not be providing a valid hostname for your IP address. (just the IP address IS NOT a valid hostname!) Contact your provider to have this corrected.

You sure there isnt something wrong with the website / registration it self?

Best regards Shamatix

eLo,

Currently I cant get to buy your addon as I have to be logged in on your website to create a user, I have tried all my 3 different internet connections and I get the same message on all of em,

1) Do not use a proxy or vpn to access this site.
2) Your provider may not be providing a valid hostname for your IP address. (just the IP address IS NOT a valid hostname!) Contact your provider to have this corrected.

You sure there isnt something wrong with the website / registration it self?

Best regards Shamatix
This should have been sent on my site using the contact us form.

But no, there is nothing wrong with my site or registration. Send me your IP address and I can tell you exactly which of those two items is causing your registration to be rejected and what either I or you can do to correct it. (it's usually #2 which requires a manual override on my end)

This should have been sent on my site using the contact us form.

But no, there is nothing wrong with my site or registration. Send me your IP address and I can tell you exactly which of those two items is causing your registration to be rejected and what either I or you can do to correct it. (it's usually #2 which requires a manual override on my end)

Doesnt matter to much, got my friend to register me after all, and ended up buying your product^_^

Snog updated Advanced Application Forms with a new update entry:

Advanced Application Forms Update 1.2.6

An update to advanced application forms has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.

Changes in version 1.2.6:
  • Add Approve/Deny link option for promotions
  • Add PHP file include for approved promotions
  • Add Header information option for forms

View attachment 116465

View attachment 116466

View attachment 116464

View attachment 116463

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just something I posted on my site regarding the php include file option...

While no variables are explicitly passed to the included PHP file (in other words I'm not telling it what variables to pass), because it is a simple include all variables in the submit routine are available to the included file. The two that will most likely be used the most are $visitor and $position.

$visitor contains all of the info for the visitor that filled out the form
$position contains all of the info for the application form (exept questions and answers)

Snog updated Advanced Application Forms with a new update entry:

Advanced Application Forms Update 1.2.9

An update to advanced application forms has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.

Changes in version 1.2.9:
  • Fix - Error importing forms (changed export routine).
  • Fix - Text formatting not fully showing at top of form.
  • Fix - Question description not wrapping below answer inputs.
  • Fix - Error copying forms.
  • Fix - Application text not included in PC notification email.

Read the rest of this update entry...

How can i insert text before someone fills out the application? I'd like to put a mini description for what someone is applying for.

How can i insert text before someone fills out the application? I'd like to put a mini description for what someone is applying for.
Edit the form and click on the Misc. Options tab. What is entered there is displayed at the top of the form.

If you don't have the Misc. Options tab, then you don't have the latest version of the add-on.

Edit the form and click on the Misc. Options tab. What is entered there is displayed at the top of the form.

If you don't have the Misc. Options tab, then you don't have the latest version of the add-on.

Thank you, one last question. How does approving an application work? Currently i have it set so the user posts the app in a section where they can only see their app and their app alone (besides admins who can see all apps). I am thinking about switching it so i can make use of "Approved PC".

When an application is approved, whatever action you have defined in the 'Poll or Decision Promote' tab takes place.

Alright. And where do i go to update the addon? I am having trouble finding it. I can provide my email if needed.

Alright. And where do i go to update the addon? I am having trouble finding it. I can provide my email if needed.
Log into your account on my site and click the 'Download Add-ons' link at the top of the page next to your name.

Log into your account on my site and click the 'Download Add-ons' link at the top of the page next to your name.

Yeah but it asks for the license number. I purchased this a long time ago and do not remember how I got the number. I looked through my email and everything.

Last edited:
The application no longer updates the user's group.

When I go to run the cron entry I get

Error
  • The requested user could not be found.
  • Please enter a valid password.
  • Please enter a valid name.

What do I do? I tried updating to the latest version.

Last edited:
The application no longer updates the user's group.

When I go to run the cron entry I get

Error
  • The requested user could not be found.
  • Please enter a valid password.
  • Please enter a valid name.

What do I do? I tried updating to the latest version.
I can't duplicate this.

Are there any server errors in the XF error log?

I can't duplicate this.

Are there any server errors in the XF error log?
The requested user could not be found. 8 minutes ago - library/XenForo/DataWriter.php:1345

#0 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1387): XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave()
#1 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(72): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#2 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/library/Snog/Applications/Model/PollResults.php(74): XenForo_Model_User->update(830, 'user_group_id', 2)
#3 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/library/Snog/Applications/CronEntry/PollResults.php(22): Snog_Applications_Model_PollResults->pollResults()
#4 [internal function]: Snog_Applications_CronEntry_PollResults::PollResults(Array)
#5 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#6 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#7 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999971389771, '')
#8 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999971389771, '', false)
#9 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#10 /homepages/12/d499932338/htdocs/digirevwp/community/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(31) "http://digirev.net/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(10) "/index.php"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

I am getting a bunch of these. I have a feeling it is whenever the cron entry runs. Also, all of the applications have reverted the users back to the title they were assigned before the application processed (recruit)

Top Bottom