Advanced Application Forms for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

Okay!
Purchased the Add On, got it loaded, created the form, works great for me... But I have been messing with the permissions for 2 hours.
Everybody gets an Error Message: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I have tried ( I think) every combination of permission setting available.
I could use some guidance, greatly appreciated!
Mikie

Edit: I think I have it up and running now. Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm using this to create threads in a For Sale section. Would it be possible to add another replacement variable for the thread title/report subject?

For example, the first variable will be single line text, such as the item name, "House for sale", and the second single line text will be something like location, "Texas".
So the thread title could be "House for sale : Texas".

{2}: {3} would be a great help. :)

View attachment 132854
Any chance this is on the "wish list"? :D

@Snog

Feature Suggestion:
In The Event of a Tie
  • Promote the user
  • Don't promote the user
  • PM User ID
For the possibility of automated tie handling. Of course if no votes are cast, don't promote user.

Just a minor suggestion, just ran into it and it's rather annoying even though it was my fault :D

Can you add a confirm overlay prompt when "inserting default questions", I have a form where I didn't want the default ones, was adding a bunch and accidently clicked the insert default. With no mass delete it was annoying to go through each one to remove them :D

Just a minor suggestion, just ran into it and it's rather annoying even though it was my fault :D

Can you add a confirm overlay prompt when "inserting default questions", I have a form where I didn't want the default ones, was adding a bunch and accidently clicked the insert default. With no mass delete it was annoying to go through each one to remove them :D
I'll put it on the wish list. But I'll also have to take a look at if overlays are possible or what would be needed to display them in the admin area.

I'm considering purchasing this. Just one quick feature question before I do. Is it possible to create a question whose display is based on the answer to another question? For example, making a few questions only appear if somebody clicked "Yes" to another question.

I'm considering purchasing this. Just one quick feature question before I do. Is it possible to create a question whose display is based on the answer to another question? For example, making a few questions only appear if somebody clicked "Yes" to another question.
Sorry, no it isn't.

It is planned for a future release, but that will probably be in the version that will be compatible with XF 2.0.

Considering purchasing this, is there any update on the "add to multiple groups" feature? Last it was discussed was over a month ago.
My idea, let me know if this is possible.
Ex.
- Give user a primary rank on submitting an application.

- [if accepted] Change primary user group, add 1,2,3,4 secondary user groups.

Considering purchasing this, is there any update on the "add to multiple groups" feature? Last it was discussed was over a month ago.
My idea, let me know if this is possible.
Ex.
- Give user a primary rank on submitting an application.

- [if accepted] Change primary user group, add 1,2,3,4 secondary user groups.
It is on the wish list. There is no schedule for exactly when or if items on the wish list will be added. But I will probably add it in the next release.

I'm trying to decide if I should use this add-on or Simple Forms add-on for my forum. Is it possible in AAF to create a custom field where the content of the field is only viewable to users with permission to see it using a private bbcode? I want a form where all fields are visible to public but the private field is only visible to users with permission.

I'm trying to decide if I should use this add-on or Simple Forms add-on for my forum. Is it possible in AAF to create a custom field where the content of the field is only viewable to users with permission to see it using a private bbcode? I want a form where all fields are visible to public but the private field is only visible to users with permission.
Sorry, it is not possible to do that.

Top Bottom