Advanced Application Forms for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

Question, before I purchase but have seen a copy.

I create a form, its a separate membership form as run a youth football team listing kids details.

One of the fields will be a age group eg Under 8, Under 9, Under 10,

Is it possible that is a user selected say Under 9 from the drop down, it does into a thread called Under 9?

Or do I need to do a form and dedicated thread for each age group?

Thanks

I create a form, its a separate membership form as run a youth football team listing kids details.

Is it possible that is a user selected say Under 9 from the drop down, it does into a thread called Under 9?

Thanks
You would need a form for each age group. A single form can't be posted in multiple threads or forums based on an answer.

Thanks

Hey, If I understood your question correctly, you could do this:

Under "Edit application forms" click EDIT on your form e.g youth football team listing, then click the "Report Options" tab and in the "Report Subject" field (which is the thread title) you can set it to anything and use a variable for the age group e.g

663e56076f.png

What this means is that {2} will be replaced by the answer to the first question in your form, which can be to ask what age group they are listing in.

Like this:

c8ef3905c5.png

Hope that helps

Hey, If I understood your question correctly, you could do this:
That would work for the title and posting in separate threads, but it would not post it in a thread that already exists for users of a given age group.

I want to keep track of statistics for sports. (users would enter there own data into the custom forms from your addon). would it be possible to keep a running total of the statistics entered by using this addon?

I want to keep track of statistics for sports. (users would enter there own data into the custom forms from your addon). would it be possible to keep a running total of the statistics entered by using this addon?
Sorry, that is not possible. The form information is not stored anywhere in the database where statistics could be compiled from.

Yes it does.

Is there any chance this ever changes to something else? I need this as a form for submitting data that honestly I don't even want separate threads for anyway. No way to send it to e-mail or something? Was actually coming here to ask how we viewed the submitted data :/

Is there any chance this ever changes to something else? I need this as a form for submitting data that honestly I don't even want separate threads for anyway. No way to send it to e-mail or something? Was actually coming here to ask how we viewed the submitted data :/
The applications can already be sent via Forum Thread and/or Email and/or Private Message. It's just most people use the thread option.

It seems the date picker is messed up (at least for me). I've tested it 5-6 times now and it always subtracts a day from the selected date. If I pick "Feb 20th" when the form submits it sends me "Feb 19th" or if I select the 1st of the month it'll send me the last day in the previous month haha.

Don't think I could have broken it but maybe? Has no one else experienced this?

It seems the date picker is messed up (at least for me). I've tested it 5-6 times now and it always subtracts a day from the selected date. If I pick "Feb 20th" when the form submits it sends me "Feb 19th" or if I select the 1st of the month it'll send me the last day in the previous month haha.

Don't think I could have broken it but maybe? Has no one else experienced this?
I'm looking at this now. It didn't do that before, but I think it might be a problem with the XenForo template helper. I need to look closer to know for sure.

Hello,
I purchased this a while back, and now I reset my forums a while back and did it again today. How do I get the download link again, Can I email my transaction number?

Hello,
I purchased this a while back, and now I reset my forums a while back and did it again today. How do I get the download link again, Can I email my transaction number?
You've already found the way it's done on my site. Your license number has been sent via PC there.

Top Bottom