1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Adsense and Facebook Integration

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Scribbler, May 15, 2014.

1. Scribbler

Scribbler Member

I'm confused after reading the Facebook App guidelines and their approved ad networks page. Am I not able to use Adsense on my Xenforo forum if I'm using the Facebook integration?

I don't see it listed on their approved ad networks page: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/adproviders/
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You can use Google AdSense on your forum as well as Facebook integration.
  3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I'm pretty sure the page you linked to relates to developing within the Facebook platform, but if you have concerns, it's probably best to contact Facebook and/or Google. They'll be the only ones who can give you a definitive.
    Carlos likes this.
  4. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

The link reads like this: "These are ad networks or companies that we'd prefer you not do business in Google Adsense in competition to us." Like a, sort-of grey area. In other words, those who signed the contract to do ads on facebook CAN'T do it on GA, and this includes you.

That's just how I read it.

However, the facebook integration thing isn't supposed to cross over to the adnetworks that you currently "serve."