Adsence in Xenforo.Com?

Marocinoh

Hi,
I was surfing the site when I seen an advertisement, it's normal?

Sans titre 2.webp

Ali

The only visit site today is: My forum, Xenforo.com, Xenfrench.com, vbulletin-ressources.com, vbulletin.com, vbulletin.org, translate.google.com, facebook.com, gmail.com, valveTime.net, and XXX site :whistle:

I don't use µtorrent, I have adblock ... and Windows :p

Conclusion:

Kier is to blame :LOL:

"rarely" ;)

I remember you guys used to say "WE NEVER GET THIS"... it'll be just as bad as Windows in a few years :p
That's what they said 10 years ago. And 20......

Meanwhile, I never had a single norton or other security program on any of my dozens of macs - since 1984, and have only once discovered a (harmless) virus. So I'd say the record is pretty damn good. Way back when my buddies were spending $$$ wiping their drives clean and re-installing from scratch, I was smiling and continuing my work.

That's what they said 10 years ago. And 20......

Meanwhile, I never had a single norton or other security program on any of my dozens of macs - since 1984, and have only once discovered a (harmless) virus. So I'd say the record is pretty damn good. Way back when my buddies were spending $$$ wiping their drives clean and re-installing from scratch, I was smiling and continuing my work.
Within the last year Mac has had more malware than in the last 10. Apple either denied the existence of the malware, or struggled to deal with it.

Mac has less malware because of low market share, not because it is more secure. It is in actuality less secure because they've never taken steps to secure the OS to common hacking methods, though they have started to within the last few years. For example, back in 2009 it was proven that Mac was highly susceptible to memory injection, something that was a common method of attack back in the late 90's and later.

While Mac has its benefits, security is not one of them. Windows is more secure, if only because they've had much more experience in proper handling of situations, as well as preemptive measures in place for learning of malware before it is an issue. There are also tools (For free and don't rely on fear marketing) that help secure or alert to any issues.

Every system is exploitable, it only depends on whether someone choses to target that system or not. As Mac increases in market share, more and more malware will be coming out for it.

that pop up is browser based, it shows up on multiple sites after i installed.. i think skype... uncertain yet i had to remove a program to get rid of it

Search your add-ons/programs on your computer/browser for Coupon Buddy. You need to delete that app. It directly resides on your computer, not in xenforo.com...

Top Bottom