Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I tried to set an ad to show once every 30 minutes but that also doesn't work.
The ad shows on every pageview (external script).
Any idea how to make that work correctly?

"No wrapper" basically means the ad is displayed as is without any other HTML code from the add-on, which is currently required for settings such as "Display every x minutes", click counting, etc since all the data associated with the ad is in the div attributes in which the ad is placed.

@Siropu
Interested in this addon. I have been running Google Ads Manager platform for the past 10 years or so and I am curious in seeing how this compares.
I know Google serves a lot of ads javascripts so this will help cut it down on it.
A few things I want to ask
1) Google allow you to upload 1x and 2x version of a banner so people with retina screen will be served the retina 2x version of the ads. Is there something comparable
2) How are the stats (impression/clicks) are collected? How accurate are they?
3) Can we update a banner mid campaign and have their stats tracked separately? For example, campaign run from Jan to Dec. In June, we replace the banner with a new one. Will the system track how the old banner perform until that point? Do you track how well each banner perform?

Google allow you to upload 1x and 2x version of a banner so people with retina screen will be served the retina 2x version of the ads. Is there something comparable
No.

How are the stats (impression/clicks) are collected? How accurate are they?
There are two options for impressions/views: When the ad is loaded into the page or when the ad is scrolled into view. Clicks when you click the ad.

Can we update a banner mid campaign and have their stats tracked separately? For example, campaign run from Jan to Dec. In June, we replace the banner with a new one. Will the system track how the old banner perform until that point? Do you track how well each banner perform?
You can upload multiple banners for the same ad and can only track clicks on individual banners. So you can see which banner in which position by which user (if registered user) and the time and date.

Asking another way. If I upload a 2x version for the leaderboard banner i.e 1456x180 for the 728x90 banner, will it be displayed as 728x90 but at retina (2x) resolution?

Also, If I have several banners from different advertisers for the same position, will the banners be rotated equally so they have the same impression over the period of time?

If I upload a 2x version for the leaderboard banner i.e 1456x180 for the 728x90 banner, will it be displayed as 728x90 but at retina (2x) resolution?
The answer is the same.

Also, If I have several banners from different advertisers for the same position, will the banners be rotated equally so they have the same impression over the period of time?
They rotate randomly on each page load.

@Siropu
I have purchased and installed this addon. Looks like it has lot of potential that I have only scratched at the surface.
Some suggestion if I can
1) Export option for all the ads performance. Maybe export them to the CSV file
2) There seems to be a "z" letter in the Ads->List Ads -> Settings
Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 8.37.02 AM.webp

• TypeError: XF\Mail\Mail::setToUser(): Argument #1 ($user) must be of type XF\Entity\User, null given, called in /home/x/public_html/forum.x.com/src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Service/Ad/Notifier.php on line 50
  • src/XF/Mail/Mail.php:88
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Feb 16, 2024 at 6:56 AM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Service/Ad/Notifier.php(50): XF\Mail\Mail->setToUser(NULL)
#1 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Cron/Ad.php(126): Siropu\AdsManager\Service\Ad\Notifier->sendNotification()
#2 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(37): Siropu\AdsManager\Cron\Ad::sendExpiryNotification(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\Cron->run(8)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#6 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}

array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(68) "https://forum.x.com/threads/x"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

got a lot of these today for the ad expiration notice.

The answer is the same.
Hi Siropu,
Would you please consider supporting it? XF already supports the 2x retina for the logo so it would be great if you can allow us to upload the 2x resolution for a banner. I have lot of advertisers sending the 2x banners for us.
Thank you so much.

Screenshot 2024-02-18 at 1.11.14 AM.webp

• TypeError: XF\Mail\Mail::setToUser(): Argument #1 ($user) must be of type XF\Entity\User, null given, called in /home/x/public_html/forum.x.com/src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Service/Ad/Notifier.php on line 50
  • src/XF/Mail/Mail.php:88
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Feb 16, 2024 at 6:56 AM

Stack trace​

#0 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Service/Ad/Notifier.php(50): XF\Mail\Mail->setToUser(NULL)
#1 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Cron/Ad.php(126): Siropu\AdsManager\Service\Ad\Notifier->sendNotification()
#2 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(37): Siropu\AdsManager\Cron\Ad::sendExpiryNotification(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\Cron->run(8)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#6 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}

array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(68) "https://forum.x.com/threads/x"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

got a lot of these today for the ad expiration notice.
The issue was due to a deleted user account whom had an active advert.

Does the addon support payment periods (3, 6, 12 Month)

Ad Cost Settings:
1709304854838.webp

Unit Type:
1709304963092.webp

You can customize the payment as shown above. You can set the base unit as per month and then set minimum and maximum amount they can purchase at one time. (you can setup different packages with different rates, etc. )

Top Bottom