Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Will consider it.

Thank you! It will make the process much simpler for the person in charge of entering the ads (not me). Unless you found a way to allow an ad to belong to 2 packages which we can then assign each one to a position.

I went through all the ads I needed to assign to a second package/position and cloned them all manually for now.

Sorry for the bother, and I'm still in awe at this addon! :)

Regards,

Andre

Last edited:
Hi, where can I indicate which areas of the forum the ads should display and should not display?

Places these 300x250 sidebar ads should go:
• Forums List
• Watched Forums
• Watched Threads
• Your Content
• History
• Conversations (Currently no sidebar ads on the list of messages page, but there should be)
• Messages (When reading a specific conversation)
• Members Page
They should NOT appear in the forum threads, where we have the 160x600 Forum Sidebar ads. Those should stay as they were.

I searched and looked through all the settings in the Packages and Position, but can't see anything for that. What am I missing?

Thank you!

Hi,

How do you add (enable) or remove (disable) positions from a package on specific pages? Do you have a tutorial you can point to?

Thank you,

Andre

Under Forum List there is an option I'm not sure how to work.

Node list below category x container

I've tried a few position criteria but can't seem to get it to work. Help?

Also, you have the Article system in there, how about showcase?

Last edited:
Can this software be added to other areas of the site that are under different sub domains? For instance right now I am limited to where Xenforo wants my banners but I want to add a banner on the main page of my site before the message board

Will consider it.

Under Forum List there is an option I'm not sure how to work.

Node list below category x container

I've tried a few position criteria but can't seem to get it to work. Help?

Also, you have the Article system in there, how about showcase?

Hi,

I want remove a no more used payment gateway from XF Payment Profile.

But I can't do it. I get this message:
1664970657786.png

The most of this ads are nor more active, however how can I bulk re-assign for all ads to the new Payment Gateway ?

Last edited:
I think the only way is via database directly.
Can let me know the sql command for it, because i am not a developer.

And it would be fine if you add a easy feature for this issue. Not everyone is has professional sql knowledge.

Try this:

SQL:
UPDATE xf_siropu_ads_manager_invoice SET payment_profile_id = x WHERE payment_profile_id = y

Replace x with the current payment profile id and y with the id of the profile you want to delete.

Reactions: USY
Hi there :)

I have allready searched this thread but can´t find answer if its possible to add html code before and after an banner ad for example.

Its because a widget stays visible if an ad expires... so I would like to add a div box with title to an the banner ad. So the title/div box only shows as long as there is a paid ad inside.

Can this software be added to other areas of the site that are under different sub domains? For instance right now I am limited to where Xenforo wants my banners but I want to add a banner on the main page of my site before the message board

I'm guessing the answer is no?

@Siropu as you know Google Websigner is a very popular Banner tool.

I had ask you already in past for adding support for HTML based Banners which are exported by Google Webdesigner.

You told me that you may will add it future updates. What’s the current status. Do you want add it nearly future ?

Top Bottom